Goldfinger strap from WatchGecko?

Apologies if this should just be posted in the watch topics but I was wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on the “Connery Nylon/NATO”?

There was a HUGE debate awhile back about the colors but I am pretty confident in thinking that there is no black on the strap. It’s a dark navy? I have done a lot of research and it looks like everyone who puts the straps out makes them too bright.

I spotted a NATO Brushed vintage Bond strap from WatchGecko/WatchGeckota. Hasn’t come in yet but the following is the photo posted from the seller.

What does everyone think? I like how the colors appear to be much darker and vintage looking versus the bright colors.

795-D36-A8-34-C5-46-C1-815-B-0612-EC2-B6213.jpg

CC5-F35-DC-5-F15-4-F37-8601-96-BCE1-B3-EB4-F.jpg

Comments

• Sterling ArcherSterling Archer Posts: 197MI6 Agent
    I own it and I like it a lot more than the brighter straps you mention. It gets my approval and I think it is a lot more accurate than other straps I've seen.
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 476MI6 Agent
    I also own it and I am happy with the overall quality as well as the colour which on my eyes is the most accurate you can get.
  • CajunCajun Posts: 481MI6 Agent
    WatchGecko puts out nice products, and this one is no exception. The colors are the most SA in my opinion. You'll be happy with it all around.
    I edit, therefore I am.
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,686MI6 Agent
    I bought a Zulu strap from them the other day in the Spectre style (I didn't realise there was a difference!) and I must admit I find it incredibly uncomfortable: all of those buckles right where the veins in your wrist are. I'm not blaming Watchgecko for that, I just don't get why anyone would wear it! :)