Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,702MI6 Agent
    I don't love the idea of Dr No in NTTD. Thanks for the input, but I should tell you this thread is a parody thread. Most of what we write here is for comedy purposes and not because it has any basis in reality :)
  • HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I don't love the idea of Dr No in NTTD. Thanks for the input, but I should tell you this thread is a parody thread. Most of what we write here is for comedy purposes and not because it has any basis in reality :)

:)) :)) right, been a while since ive stuck my head in here!
    i do hope Dr No shows up though
    I think new Bond films need new villans.
    If/when I make a thread like this for Bond26 I'll probably call it "Fake News!" just to make it clearer. :))
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    So in that interview with the Hollywood reporter this week, Lashana Lynch brought up an idea to have her character throw away a tampon to showcase a human side to her character. I just had to share a thought or two about that idea in a video...

Here's the article:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/how-lashana-lynch-ana-de-armas-are-helping-modernize-james-bond-1252345

And here's my reaction to it:

https://youtu.be/zuKz1CjQtfg
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
    Your Sean Connery impersonation is actually quite good :D :007)

I agree with you about the tampons (a sentence I never thought I'd write, especially in AJB). But you raise some issues that should be discussed in this forum, but perhaps another thread?
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Your Sean Connery impersonation is actually quite good :D :007)

I agree with you about the tampons (a sentence I never thought I'd write, especially in AJB). But you raise some issues that should be discussed in this forum, but perhaps another thread?

Haha I also would have never thought I would be talking about a woman's period on a Bond forum, there's probably no appropriate thread around for that stuff :))

But, it is part of the rumors and actual quotes from her interview. To me all this pushing of political agenda's is very tiresome. But I did feel like disussing my point of view on it. At least I find that most Bond fans I come across are very on par with finding this an absurd idea.
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
    I was also thinking that showing Nomi throwing away her tampon shouldn't be in a Bond movie for precisely the same reason we never see Bond taking a dump. I think and hope this was a stupid idea from an actor that the writers threw out.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    edited January 2021
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    To keep it real perhaps
    in the next film Bond could be shown getting a prostate examination.

Brownfinger?
    :)) :)) :))
    edited January 2021
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    030-E7-A29-8-F35-4-C1-A-8306-3-E7754819-A60.jpg

“Doctor! I shee you’ve brought your glovesh this time.”
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    For your arse only, James.
    …. and now this is a parody thread again. See how things work out? :))
    edited January 2021
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    I'm sorry if this has been talked about before but I have not time to read the other comments. Some of the British newspapers report about the new film being 'politically correct' also that 007 is to drive an electric car.
    I am dubious about these claims but wondered if any one else has seen any reports like these?
    There is some talk about political correctness in NTTD, but we don't know how much and in what form. I don't count Bond using an electrical Aston Martin (among other cars) as political correctness. It's just a result of electrical cars are getting competitive. It's not like EON forced Aston Martin to build electrical cars - EON just found they could build electric cars worthy of their brand and there's a market for the car.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,698MI6 Agent
    Joshua wrote:
    I'm sorry if this has been talked about before but I have not time to read the other comments. Some of the British newspapers report about the new film being 'politically correct' also that 007 is to drive an electric car.
    I am dubious about these claims but wondered if any one else has seen any reports like these?

I have seen one report on my Yahoo News Page:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7668333/Bond-gets-electric-car-wife-refuses-second-Time-Die-film.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    edited December 2019
    The teaser for the teaser we got today is the first phase of EON's new marketing strategy. Early next year we'll be treated to a teaser to the next title song. It'll be proper teasing, because not only will it be a different song from in the movie, it'll be a different singer too.

This strategy will continue all the way into the cinema. We're used to the PTS being teaser for the rest of the movie, but this time we'll get a teaser for the PTS first :007)
    While EON keep trying to hire a new composer for NTTD they are also searching John Barry's home and office. Hopefully they'll find something in the back of a drawer, among the magazines next to the toilet or in the trash can. If nothing comes up it's unlikely the New composer (whoever it is) will be able to write and record the soundtrack in time. The plan is to go old school and send the score as sheet music with the film. An orchestra will play the sountrack in the major cinemas, just like in Chaplin's day. The school band or a piano player will serve in smaller cinemas.
    edited January 2020
    Hallstein Bromskimlet, an artist who lives in a town near me and mainly survives on state grants, says he has a method to compose a soundtrack for NTTD in time. EON is intrigued by the idea. Personally I suspect parts of Eric Serra's soundtrack for GE was composed in the same way ….

a07db93e4aeb79236b2b1f62e9072867.jpg
  • Cam008Cam008 Posts: 45MI6 Agent
    Oh, I am hoping for the best... *Fingers triplecrossed*
  • A_Trevelyan_006A_Trevelyan_006 Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Surprised the new composer hasn't been announced yet. Can't wait to hear the score!
    edited January 2021
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Not only will Bond be drinking Non-Alcoholic Beer, but he'll be eating a strict
    vegan diet in NTTD.

But Bond will be making an exception for Octopus.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    There's been a lot of discussion about the running time of NTTD. Sources inside the EON broom closet can tell us they're trying something new this time. There are two versions - one at one pee break length and a second that's cut for two pee breaks. There won't be a "Intermission" message on the screen, but a sceene with Q's cats are written to accomodate a loo break. The editors are trying to cut a third version that requires no trips to the loo, but mjor plot lines has to be left out.
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,150MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    a sceene with Q's cats are written to accomodate a loo break.
    It's Q's cue to shoo you to the loo; a bit of moggy when you're feeling boggy :))
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2020
    :))

Luckily the ones who need to go to the loo already after the PTS are the same group as those who don't want to listen to Billie Eilish, so that works out great :p
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,150MI6 Agent
    :))
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Because of the Corona virus the premire of NTTD will be pushed back. Part of the reason is making time for making hazmat suits for every person in the threatres. The premiere itself will be in a secret time and location. This is doen to protect the cast and filmmakers. The cast will be wearing see-through hazmat suit to expose the actors and their suits and dresses.