James Bond’s Aston Martin DB5

NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
I dont know if somebody had post this before if yes I am sorry

Link to Pre-Order
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/622931/james-bonds-aston-martin-db5-by-simon-hugo/

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,686MI6 Agent
    Interesting! Thanks; I wonder where they'll pitch it- like a more sumptuous version of The Most Famous Car in the World, maybe?

I hope that car on the cover actually is a DB5! :D
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,227MI6 Agent
    edited March 2020
    I saw this book available for pre-order on Amazon, recently. I am defiantly interested in owning a copy when it releases. I hope that in addition to the pictures some new information might be shared as well. I have learned quite about the various films in the series from books like this one.
  • AstonMartinDB5_2020AstonMartinDB5_2020 Posts: 17MI6 Agent
    This book was supposed to be published November 2020, but looks like it's now delayed to April 2021. ?:) ?:)

AstonMartinDB5_2020
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    To tie in with the release date (perhaps I should say, hopeful release date) of NTTD?
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I believe it was originally supposed to be published for the original NTTD release date, what means it will have been sitting in a warehouse for more than a year by the time it comes out (along with the official NTTD book, soundtrack etc etc).
  • AstonMartinDB5_2020AstonMartinDB5_2020 Posts: 17MI6 Agent

Looks like the book is finally out. Anyone have it yet? Review?

AstonMartinDB5_2020

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent

I have it. It is huge and well worth getting. It more of a tome than a book.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

Just received it. It is gorgeous. I've only just flicked through, but it looks superb.