AJB recommended sellers resource

Comments

• QuantumofSolangeQuantumofSolange UKPosts: 133MI6 Agent
    Would like to raise a glass to Ferinstal after having purchased the Royale Altaussee jacket from him.

1. Kindly came to meet me as we're not far from one another and I am without a car currently
    2. Due to not my not having the exact ageed amount and Ferinstal not having the change, Ferinstal happily sold me the jacket with an extra bit of discount!
    3. Great communication throughout and a pleasure to meet and discuss the items and what we might buy from NTTD.

Cheers Ferinstal -{

I look forward to wearing it out in the cold weather.
    Yes but my martini's still dry.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff
    Cannot recommend 007JBDCMWR highly enough - quite possibly the easiest and fastest transaction I’ve ever had outside of a store (possibly better than most of those too :)) )
    His care and attention when packaging is amazing :D -{
    YNWA 97
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,367MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Cannot recommend 007JBDCMWR highly enough - quite possibly the easiest and fastest transaction I’ve ever had outside of a store (possibly better than most of those too :)) )

X2
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Guys
    You made me blush.
    Selling on here is a privilege and I always treat as such...
    M
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

X3
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

X4
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    Shoutout for Llafyks who sells me the JV, the Jacket is in a great condition, very fast shippment, a absolutly trustworthy AJB Member :-)
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,686MI6 Agent
    Ferinstal wrote:
    Big shoutout for Tardis1711!

Having been after a Menlo jacket for a long time and having missed a number on eBay, I contacted Tardis after he advertised he had one for sale and agreed to purchase it from him.

Couple of things I wanted to call out about Tardis...
    1. Tardis sold this to me at far less than he could have achieved on eBay - and actually even less than what I initially offered!
    2. The beast that is PayPal went out of its way to scupper the deal but throughout Tardis was patient and kind!
    3. As soon as the payment was sorted it was posted immediately and here in 24 hours.

At a time when there have been a number of ‘bad eggs’ on this board and disappointing transactions, I just wanted to highlight that Tardis has been exceptional - as have the other AJB-ers I’ve bought from.

Yes, I've bought from Tardis before, he's a good seller. He's always selling good stuff, plus he's my size! :D
  • IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent
    Tato007 did a great trade with me, quick and easy with a nice little extra thrown in! Cheers
  • CDPCDP Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    Belated thank yous for perfect transactions earlier this year to unshaken 91 for the Connolly jacket and Law007316 for the Skyfall sweater.

I might add on the Connolly, while I know some folk are unconvinced, on a warm California day it is perfect over a tshIrt. It is getting a lot of wear and I note some sizes are now selling out on the Connolly site so move fast if you want one.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    They are about to restock ALL sizes
    Dont think its going to remain "limited".
    Who can blame them I guess
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

I am sure the price won't go down to £330 like the original run.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

So what you're telling me is the the whole "This re-issue of the Connolly Giubbino jacket is limited to 150 units because the fabric is very hard to get" was a bunch of BS......
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

So what you're telling me is the the whole "This re-issue of the Connolly Giubbino jacket is limited to 150 units because the fabric is very hard to get" was a bunch of BS......

+1 X-(
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Hey, quick shoutout to Westward_Drift who really helped me in securing a Tommy Bahama Catalina. I wasn't having any luck with the sales reps at TB but he's got that magic touch. Arrived really quickly too.
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    A pleasant purchase from Operas Phantom; great comms and I'm delighted with the Hugo Boss watch ("The James").

Highly recommended to trade with - thanks P {[]

Gary -{
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    Victor B - Seller

Delighted with speed of delivery and the BP Norton SA Sunglasses from 'Victor B'.
    They are beautiful and I love everything about them :D

And as DZ has commented on his TBE channel, they are remarkably light!

Highly recommended seller...Thank you, Sir {[]

Gary -{
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I’m not sure this is the right thread for this inquiry, but does anyone know where I can obtain Daniel Craig as Bond action figures? I have all the rest (several of Connery), but I haven’t been able to find anything for the Craig era.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    Had missed this thread.

I've recently had the pleasure of dealing with WelshBoy78, SecretAgent and BlueBlud, all of whom were champion and I have no qualms in vouching for as sellers.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Had missed this thread.

I've recently had the pleasure of dealing with WelshBoy78, SecretAgent and BlueBlud, all of whom were champion and I have no qualms in vouching for as sellers.

Pleasure doing business mate.

Always forget about this thread - done business with so many here but cant remember who what where as had to delete so many PMs with the limited ajb mailbox
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    chriscollins007, also champion. :D
    Also OPERATION_GRAND_SLAM, not only champion but also responsible for sending the best packed item I've ever bought. :D
  • thelordflasheartthelordflasheart Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    And Jeff Lynne - very speedy and the item was perfect, as good as new.
    JTullock23, recommended without hesitation.
  • jacekalanjacekalan GdyniaPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    stripe, Victor B, GlennGervot - highly recommended!
  • Y-3Y-3 Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    I want to add Darklite to this list, for the easy and smooth transaction we did.

The overall experience was superb from solid communication to sending through additional requested photos.

This was my first purchase on the forum and definitely will not be the last.

Great seller and highly recommended.

Thanks again Darklite.
    edited December 2020
    operas phantom, timiblade and wauger all make Father Christmas's nice list...
    JTM, definitely champion.
  • @johnwr1 Really great seller. Easy to talk to, provided all the information I needed to acquire two great pieces!

was my first purchase through here to arrive -a few more on the way from others- and certainly has encouraged me to seek out more!

ill try to provide the same great experience if I ever need to sell anything through here as John did!

• Can’t recommend @Ferinstal enough.

incredibly nice guy, extremely responsive and communicative and willing to work out details for shipping overseas. Everything was packed wonderfully and I could not be happier with the items!!!

only Jan and you’ve made this Bond fans year, sir!