New Orlebar Brown Bond Collection

124»

Comments

• GymkataGymkata Minnesota, USAPosts: 3,086MI6 Agent
    Gymkata wrote:
    I'm hearing that the new OB collection is dropping in June.

Around June 10 to be more precise. :p

Oh cool. Yeah, went to their site and saw the update. All I know is that my store contacted me saying that they're getting the stuff in June. Time to save my pennies!
    Current rankings:
    OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
    TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
    Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton
  • Fastball SpecialFastball Special Posts: 63MI6 Agent
    Any confirmation of a Skyfall Setter getting (another) re-release?
    Currently own: NTTD RT Supply jacket Large, MI:Fallout Boss Coram Bomber jacket 40R, CR: Sunspel Polo Large

Currently want: NTTD Massimo Alba Sloop Suit
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    How does OB stuff tend to fit? I'm going to give it my best to get that Moonraker zip polo and I want to be ready as far as what size to purchase? It looks like it would have some stretch to it but I don't want it to be skin tight either, would appreciate some advice from some who have purchased OB before.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,113MI6 Agent
    I find the fit to be slim. I have a 43” chest and always take an XL.

It’s funny with the differences in sizes across continents and cultures, I take a L in most American brands, an XL in most European brands, and an XXL(!) if ever I buy a Japanese brand.
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    Thanks, I was afraid of that, I'm a 46 chest and having to go up to a XX rarely works out well, hoping this might be an exception.
  • GymkataGymkata Minnesota, USAPosts: 3,086MI6 Agent
    I agree on them running a tad slim. I'm a size 41 in a suit, so I vary between a medium and a large in pretty much all brands. For OB, I go for a large and I'm very satisfied.
    Current rankings:
    OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
    TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
    Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 1,957MI6 Agent
    Co-signed on them running slim. It can be flatteringly slim, but some of this beachwear you want to be a little cozier.