No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,757MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    There are photos of Craig in the mystery suit out there. There was a link to photos on a stock website, but the photos were removed after a day.

These photos were removed before I got a look at them. Aside from the mystery suit, were there any outfits we haven’t seen?
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    There are photos of Craig in the mystery suit out there. There was a link to photos on a stock website, but the photos were removed after a day.

These photos were removed before I got a look at them. Aside from the mystery suit, were there any outfits we haven’t seen?

There were not any other new outfits. There were better photos of the trousers that are paired with the duster coat.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • PeakeyPeakey Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    Victor B wrote:
    I though the pats were already identified as the R&B Daniel...

They were never confirmed, just a possible option.

They could be the MA black cords from the black sloop suit -
    https://www.massimoalba.com/en/eshop/uomo/clothing/sloop-p17u0sloop-t0301-u908.html
  • Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 459MI6 Agent
    I strongly doubt the trousers are from MA as they would have likely already told us.
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    Norway.png

New pic and new shirt to identify! I remember someone a while back wrote in here that Connolly had possibly supplied a beige shirt to costume dep along with the "Giubbino". Could it be this one?
    I emailed Connolly to have a confirmation or not; expecting an answer. Otherwise, the game's afoot! :D
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited June 2020
    Are these the Vuarnet Edge/Legend in his mouth?
    he looks like the coolest modern cowboy on earth
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 476MI6 Agent
    Are these the vuarnets legend?
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Those sunglasses look a bit more angular then the Edge.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    The number of sunglasses in this one is ridiculous if indeed its another pair and if they are actually featured. 5 on DC alone if they are.

Come on, who owns that many sunnies in real life :))

Ive also heard the TF Ians are in too, but look similar to BP Joes, so maybe superceded...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    The number of sunglasses in this one is ridiculous if indeed its another pair and if they are actually featured. 5 on DC alone if they are.

Come on, who owns that many sunnies in real life :))

Ive also heard the TF Ians are in too, but look similar to BP Joes, so maybe superceded...

I'm at 9 pairs and counting :D
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Come on, who owns that many sunnies in real life 

Since when does either Bond or the passion of true Bond fans have anything to do with real life? :)
  • bondfan10bondfan10 Posts: 79MI6 Agent
    Those sunglasses look a bit more angular then the Edge.

Agreed. They have more of a standard aviator design than the round Edge.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    bosoxfan wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Since when does either Bond or the passion of true Bond fans have anything to do with real life? :)

It was tongue in cheek buddy.

Im with Mike at 11 JB / DC related, plus another 3 VR46 oakleys :))
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    edited June 2020
    the tips of the shades look way too thin for the Vuarnet Legend, is it possible that he wears the BP Courtiers?
    but they were spottet on Billy Magnussen if I remember it correctly hm...
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    Norway.png

New pic and new shirt to identify! I remember someone a while back wrote in here that Connolly had possibly supplied a beige shirt to costume dep along with the "Giubbino". Could it be this one?
    I emailed Connolly to have a confirmation or not; expecting an answer. Otherwise, the game's afoot! :D

Love the shirt/coat look. Thanks for sharing Mattia. Where is the pic from. Could t find it anywhere online.
    Yes. Considerably.
    it was original published in the Aston Martin Magazine
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    bosoxfan wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

It was tongue in cheek buddy.

Im with Mike at 11 JB / DC related, plus another 3 VR46 oakleys :))

As was my response
  • Bmorelli11Bmorelli11 Posts: 197MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    the tips of the shades look way too thin for the Vuarnet Legend, is it possible that he wears the BP Courtiers?
    but they wear spottet on Billy Magnussen if I remember it correctly hm...

I think these might be a new pair that we have not seen yet. The Courtier have a gradient lens and these new ones seem to have a uniform color lens. Very curious to know what these are!
    You're that English secret agent from England | Instagram: @matchedperfectly | Web: www.matchedperfectly.us
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Some of you may already be aware, but if anyone is interested - Brunello Cucinelli restocked and confirmed the shirt used in NTTD. They seem to be selling rather quickly now, with some size saying "1 left" on the site.

Twill effect denim basic fit shirt with button-down collar - https://shop.brunellocucinelli.com/en-us/man/collection/shirts/button-down-shirt-201ML6940038.html

It says "basic fit", but since it is an Italian shirt, I don't find my normal size needs to be taken in at all. I'm a size L in most items, and size L fits perfect. (6'3" 190lb, 42" chest)

From Brunello Cucinelli customer service:

Kindly be advised that this shirt is the same model as the one worn by Daniel Craig in " No Time to Die" .

and in regards to the buttons when I asked:

Please note that we have checked with our style department in Solomeo and they have confirmed that this style comes with white mother of pearl buttons, even the one created for the movie " No Time to Die". Therefore,we are not able to provide you with any blue buttons.

Our style department would not recommend to pair this style shirt with blue buttons as it would alter its original design.

It's possible the lighting makes the buttons appear blue? That or the costume dept changed them. I'm fine with the white buttons from Brunello, personally. Fantastic shirt, and feels amazing to wear.. Just looking forward to getting out more to wear things like this again. :))

IMG-4015.jpg
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    I don’t think there was ever any question of them not being white MOP buttons?
    JTM wrote:

It was actually suggested a while back in this thread, and someone had linked some blue buttons.. You'll probably have to scroll back to March / April posts.
  • Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 459MI6 Agent
    Its by no means clear what colour buttons are on the SA shirt.
    JTM wrote:
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Okay looking at a few pictures close up, particularly the one below, I see where the confusion may lie.

b561adee290dd6a48ab286022995e2a2.jpeg
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    This is the screen used shirt that was on display at Bond in Motion

34-F0-D2-DA-552-D-43-BD-9-CCE-7-C0-B3-DD406-C7.jpg

7-DFB4-A30-E00-B-4-A68-A2-FB-F5663-C31226-E.jpg
    JTM wrote:
    Okay looking at a few pictures close up, particularly the one below, I see where the confusion may lie.

b561adee290dd6a48ab286022995e2a2.jpeg

Clearly these are not white MOP buttons. Even the colour of the shirt on the link above looks off. After the MA and Connolly issues with non SA items which I purchased, I would not trust what Brunello are saying. I believe they are just trying to profit like the others from the Bond connection.
    MrEddy21 wrote:

Wow, very cool. Proves the shirt is correct, but the buttons definitely aren't looking bright white, unless its a lighting thing.

In regards to your idea of the shirt color itself being off Peakey - I can say the shirt color does change some when under different lighting, It's a very cool effect this finish has. Also - with the promotional shot, it's very possible the photo was doctored and ran through some filters for print.
    km1fdm wrote:
    MrEddy21 wrote:

Wow, very cool. Proves the shirt is correct, but the buttons definitely aren't looking bright white, unless its a lighting thing.

In regards to your idea of the shirt color itself being off Peakey - I can say the shirt color does change some when under different lighting, It's a very cool effect this finish has. Also - with the promotional shot, it's very possible the photo was doctored and ran through some filters for print.

Sorry but I'm not willing to part with 500 quid to prove I'm wrong!
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    I recieved the answer from Connolly:
    At this time, I am unable to confirm whether the linen Finamore shirt features in the film.

Please keep an eye on our website and newsletter for any further updates.

To me it seems more a yes than a complete deny. We only have to wait some time to know certainly.
    Anyway I emailed them back to have some other info.
  • CharlesRobinsonCharlesRobinson Posts: 53MI6 Agent
    I recieved the answer from Connolly:
    At this time, I am unable to confirm whether the linen Finamore shirt features in the film.

Please keep an eye on our website and newsletter for any further updates.

To me it seems more a yes than a complete deny. We only have to wait some time to know certainly.
    Anyway I emailed them back to have some other info.

Could be them thinking, 'It does look like ours, better look into this' as it is most definitely something they would want to say yes to as soon as they knew.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,324MI6 Agent
    Also purchased the revised version. Initially I was on the fence about the jumper, I think it’s lovely but wasn’t sure I’d be able to distance it from being a “cosplay” style item. I feel I can get away without a layer underneath or a wide/low neck light grey t-shirt. I won’t be wearing it with any grey combats or black military boots, more likely to pair it with some beige chinos per the N Peal promo shots on the site (minus the yacht) or some light jeans.

My main contribution is that I’ve managed to neatly tuck the drawstrings in on themselves, if any of you want a cleaner line around the neck.
    66-F2322-D-73-F7-4690-9-F32-850-B7-DAD8-E0-A.jpg

Is this a small?