Discounted Tom Ford NTTD Ties - Proxy Offer

Hey everybody,

I'm starting a thread for anybody in the US or Canada that's interested in the NTTD ties at a significant discount from the US prices.

TF NY confirmed that the ties are $285.

I just placed an order for some other items from TF Europe, so I'm happy bundle some ties with my delivery (TF charges a flat rate of 100 euros for shipping; so I can add more ties without having to pay anything extra).

I've been quoted a price 152 euros (excluding VAT), which is about $170USD. I'll ship the ties to your US address from Canada.

Final price will be roughly $200, which will cover shipping from Canada, and potential duties of 13%. I'll have an exact price soon. Either way, it's a significant discount from the US MSRP.

I'm offering this up as a favour to the community, not to make money. I previously ran a Skyfall-tie group MTO on this forum.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

And to the moderators, I'm happy to provide any additional info.

Comments

• othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Just received a question:

1) thanks for doing this. 2) do you have pictures of the ties? I'm not up to date on what the tie situation is for NTTD. 3) what's the time frame?
    Feel free to answer either via PM or in the original thread directly. I imagine other have might share my questions.

I'll post the pics sent by TF either today or tomorrow. There are other pics floating around the forum, but I'll post the ones I'm able to get.

The ties are already in retail stores, so there's no waiting to get the ties made.
    And here are the ties:

cfe0f14e-881a-4c4f-a994-874c90316ec0.jpg

f1c7680d-ea04-4849-8822-d94b3275b69d.jpg
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    I've numbered them for the sake of simplicity. I really like 3, 5, and 6. Anyone have images of Craig wearing them?

4Fzh38G.jpg
  • TimeyswirlsTimeyswirls Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    There’s a lot of back and forth with which tie is worn with what and apparently there’s a whole suit we haven’t seen yet, so who knows.

3 and 6 are the top contenders for ties worn with the blue suit, as I understand it.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    I think there was some the highlighting that neither of the greys matched the fabric of Bonds hence only 1 navy tie confirmed so far. I could be wrong but remember reading somewhere amongst many posts
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I think there was some the highlighting that neither of the greys matched the fabric of Bonds hence only 1 navy tie confirmed so far. I could be wrong but remember reading somewhere amongst many posts

Right. None of these ties match the one that is paired with the blue Prince of Wales check suit. One of them is paired with the grey melange suit, but I can't recall which. I'm not expecting to see half of these ties in the film.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Hi Matt

Is there a pic of the other grey suit? Ive yet to see it

Cheers

Paul
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    1 and 2 seem similar to the Spectre PTS and Q’s lab ties respectively. Even if it’s not in the finished film, might have to go for 1 as I’m still on the hunt for that PTS tie for my PTS suit.
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    1 and 2 seem similar to the Spectre PTS and Q’s lab ties respectively. Even if it’s not in the finished film, might have to go for 1 as I’m still on the hunt for that PTS tie for my PTS suit.

Is 5 the funeral tie from Spectre?
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:

No that one had more of an even cross check pattern.

151117-bond-in-motion-spectre-tom-ford-windsor-suit-rome.jpg
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Hi Matt

Cheers

Paul

Here's a photo.

20190712-PD14605.jpg

It looks like tie 3 above.
    JTM wrote:

No, it's a different pattern and different colour.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Matt S wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Hi Matt

Cheers

Paul

Here's a photo.

20190712-PD14605.jpg

JTM wrote:

Thanks, Matt. So ties 2 and 3 might be the ones in the movie.
    Just number 2 so far
  • TimeyswirlsTimeyswirls Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    For those of you who’ve seen more pictures, that’s a new white point collar shirt yes?

So even with this unseen suit it seems the blue tab collar shirt Tom Ford is selling isn’t in the film either.
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Hi Matt

Cheers

Paul

Here's a photo.

20190712-PD14605.jpg

JTM wrote:

I think the grey mélange suit hasn't been shown yet. At first I thought too the photo was of the grey suit, but if you look closely you can see the subtle pow pattern of the blue suit (made clear by sun exposure).
    If compared to this one it's evident: it should be be Hammersmith scene where Bond meets with M (the green door behind him is the same).

5.jpg