1

Topic: FS: J Crew Kentons in Sahara UK size 8 1/2, US size 9 1/2 EU size 43

Truly gutted to be letting my brand new pair of Kentons go, but need to free up some funds, so someone is going to be very lucky indeed, as these are nigh on impossible to find now in this popular size. I bought one pair from a member here, which, along my Ryder IIIs, are my daily boots of choice. I managed to track down another brand new pair, which I was saving for when pair number one wore out, and I paid full price for them (£228!), but they are magnificent, as you can see and we need to part ways. But life goes on... I'm looking to get as close to what I paid for them as possible, so please PM me with your best offers. I will calculate shipping on a member by member basis, and buyer pays the PayPal fees.

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/meestafreeski/IMG_9163_zps6qufmcvr.jpg

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/meestafreeski/IMG_9161_zpsqo3cqs0i.jpg

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/meestafreeski/IMG_9160_zps5nrf9vhz.jpg

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/meestafreeski/IMG_9165_zpsa4rxujjm.jpg

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/meestafreeski/IMG_9164_zpsdpmfa2vn.jpg

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/meestafreeski/IMG_9167_zpsqzwcjyk0.jpg

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/meestafreeski/IMG_9165_zpsa4rxujjm.jpg

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/meestafreeski/IMG_9169_zpsr6rmauyt.jpg

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/meestafreeski/IMG_9156_zpsngodbkhl.jpg

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/meestafreeski/IMG_9152_zpszjhyphks.jpg

Cheers, then,

Blair

Last edited by Meesta Bawnd (4th Jul 2017 15:32)

Can you swim?

2

Re: FS: J Crew Kentons in Sahara UK size 8 1/2, US size 9 1/2 EU size 43

Blair - I'm pretty sure 007JBDCMWR is after these and in this size.... he had been waiting months for a pair.
Grant

3

Re: FS: J Crew Kentons in Sahara UK size 8 1/2, US size 9 1/2 EU size 43

Pm'd

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

4

Re: FS: J Crew Kentons in Sahara UK size 8 1/2, US size 9 1/2 EU size 43

GS wrote:

Blair - I'm pretty sure 007JBDCMWR is after these and in this size.... he had been waiting months for a pair.
Grant

Yes indeed!

5

Re: FS: J Crew Kentons in Sahara UK size 8 1/2, US size 9 1/2 EU size 43

So, after 2 years or so, and a couple of pairs (uk8 and uk9), and the gracious searching on my behalf from members here who benefitted from my relocated boots, and special mention to my friend Steve (Westward Drift) for proxying again and again, Blairs Jcrews have found their way to a very grateful new home... Its been a long road, with a happy ending...
Thanks to those that looked on my behalf around the world, friends that I will always try to repay when and where I can.
Lastly thank you Blair, I know deep down you wanted to hang on to them. But you did the right thing and helped out a fellow Bondian, top man....  ajb007/martini
The search is officially over...
Oh, and yes they fit like a glove... Or boot  ajb007/smile

https://s12.postimg.org/run0pwty1/DSC_1116.jpg

Last edited by 007JBDCMWR (12th Aug 2017 19:34)

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

6

Re: FS: J Crew Kentons in Sahara UK size 8 1/2, US size 9 1/2 EU size 43

Now dont scuff them  ajb007/lol

Instagram - bondclothes007

7

Re: FS: J Crew Kentons in Sahara UK size 8 1/2, US size 9 1/2 EU size 43

007JBDCMWR wrote:

So, after 2 years or so, and a couple of pairs (uk8 and uk9), and the gracious searching on my behalf from members here who benefitted from my relocated boots, and special mention to my friend Steve (Westward Drift) for proxying again and again, Blairs Jcrews have found their way to a very grateful new home... Its been a long road, with a happy ending...
Thanks to those that looked on my behalf around the world, friends that I will always try to repay when and where I can.
Lastly thank you Blair, I know deep down you wanted to hang on to them. But you did the right thing and helped out a fellow Bondian, top man....  ajb007/martini
The search is officially over...
Oh, and yes they fit like a glove... Or boot  ajb007/smile

https://s12.postimg.org/run0pwty1/DSC_1116.jpg

I know what it feels like when you find your holy grail after a long search.
Congratulations and thank you for sharing this with us  ajb007/martini

8

Re: FS: J Crew Kentons in Sahara UK size 8 1/2, US size 9 1/2 EU size 43

welshboy78 wrote:

Now dont scuff them  ajb007/lol

There'll be  ajb007/crap if I do...
ajb007/martini  ajb007/martini  ajb007/martini

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

9

Re: FS: J Crew Kentons in Sahara UK size 8 1/2, US size 9 1/2 EU size 43

Commandant wrote:
007JBDCMWR wrote:

So, after 2 years or so, and a couple of pairs (uk8 and uk9), and the gracious searching on my behalf from members here who benefitted from my relocated boots, and special mention to my friend Steve (Westward Drift) for proxying again and again, Blairs Jcrews have found their way to a very grateful new home... Its been a long road, with a happy ending...
Thanks to those that looked on my behalf around the world, friends that I will always try to repay when and where I can.
Lastly thank you Blair, I know deep down you wanted to hang on to them. But you did the right thing and helped out a fellow Bondian, top man....  ajb007/martini
The search is officially over...
Oh, and yes they fit like a glove... Or boot  ajb007/smile

https://s12.postimg.org/run0pwty1/DSC_1116.jpg

I know what it feels like when you find your holy grail after a long search.
Congratulations and thank you for sharing this with us  ajb007/martini

Cheers buddy

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.