176

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Nice one number 24, I'm surprised Brosnan hasn't been outed as the creater of craigisnotbond yet!

It was either that.....or the priesthood

177

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Chriscoop wrote:

Nice one number 24, I'm surprised Brosnan hasn't been outed as the creater of craigisnotbond yet!

It seems almost too obvious. ….  ajb007/biggrin

178

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

The Other Place has reavealed the real title of Bond25: Shatterfoot ajb007/bond

179

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Finally some news about the title and the poster ("found" by Obi-1 in The Other Place):


https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TqklmcIE0zY/XMIAuQkFvBI/AAAAAAAAK9A/pN_bg37XIYY9LIrkXmioc6hWF2DzoZaRACLcBGAs/s1600/No%2BTitle%2BToday.jpg

180

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

For some time now there's been talk about Rami Malek's character is actually doctor No. This thread can now confirm this incredibly true rumour. The character's name is Safin and the script reveals how he got the famous last name. During his childhood Safin's mother most used words were: "Safin, no!" Both the neighbours and the little toddler believed Safin No was his full name, and since the last name has stuck.
Obviously his childhood will be very important in NTTD, especially since Safin bullied James Bond all through kindergarden. When asked if they considered writing a villan who didn't have a personal connection to Bond and particularely his childhood, the screenwriters gasped in horror: "No! That would og against everything we learnt as screenwriter school and the style we have established for Craig's Bond."

The story about composer Dan Romer leaving the production is also exeedingly accurate. EON has decided they can cut cost by re-using Newman's score from SPECTRE, note for note. In SPECTRE only 78% of the score was taken from Skyfall, something EON now calls "an unbelievable waste of time and money."

181

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Number24 wrote:

For some time now there's been talk about Rami Malek's character is actually doctor No. This thread can now confirm this incredibly true rumour. The character's name is Safin and the script reveals how he got the famous last name. During his childhood Safin's mother most used words were: "Safin, no!" Both the neighbours and the little toddler believed Safin No was his full name, and since the last name has stuck.
Obviously his childhood will be very important in NTTD, especially since Safin bullied James Bond all through kindergarden. When asked if they considered writing a villan who didn't have a personal connection to Bond and particularely his childhood, the screenwriters gasped in horror: "No! That would og against everything we learnt as screenwriter school and the style we have established for Craig's Bond."

The story about composer Dan Romer leaving the production is also exeedingly accurate. EON has decided they can cut cost by re-using Newman's score from SPECTRE, note for note. In SPECTRE only 78% of the score was taken from Skyfall, something EON now calls "an unbelievable waste of time and money."

im loving the idea that Dr. No is back, and that the Bond films have made a huge circle and have ended up back to the beginning, with Dr No. If somehow NTTD seamlessly connects to Connery's DN film, it would be brilliant, and a fitting 'end' to the original character in my opinion. Then 007 starts all over with a totally new concept i guess.

182

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

I don't love the idea of Dr No in NTTD. Thanks for the input, but I should tell you this thread is a parody thread. Most of what we write here is for comedy purposes and not because it has any basis in reality  ajb007/smile

183

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Number24 wrote:

I don't love the idea of Dr No in NTTD. Thanks for the input, but I should tell you this thread is a parody thread. Most of what we write here is for comedy purposes and not because it has any basis in reality  ajb007/smile

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol right, been a while since ive stuck my head in here!
i do hope Dr No shows up though

184

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

I think new Bond films need new villans.
If/when I make a thread like this for Bond26 I'll probably call it "Fake News!" just to make it clearer.  ajb007/lol

185

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

So in that interview with the Hollywood reporter this week, Lashana Lynch brought up an idea to have her character throw away a tampon to showcase a human side to her character. I just had to share a thought or two about that idea in a video...

Here's the article:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/featu … nd-1252345

And here's my reaction to it:

https://youtu.be/zuKz1CjQtfg

Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews:  Recapping 007   
YouTube channel  Support my channel on Patreon  Twitter   Facebook fanpage

186

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Your Sean Connery impersonation is actually quite good  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/bond

I agree with you about the tampons (a sentence I never thought I'd write, especially in AJB). But you raise some issues that should be discussed in this forum, but perhaps another thread?

187

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Number24 wrote:

Your Sean Connery impersonation is actually quite good  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/bond

I agree with you about the tampons (a sentence I never thought I'd write, especially in AJB). But you raise some issues that should be discussed in this forum, but perhaps another thread?

Haha I also would have never thought I would be talking about a woman's period on a Bond forum, there's probably no appropriate thread around for that stuff  ajb007/lol 

But, it is part of the rumors and actual quotes from her interview. To me all this pushing of political agenda's is very tiresome. But I did feel like disussing my point of view on it. At least I find that most Bond fans I come across are very on par with finding this an absurd idea.

Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews:  Recapping 007   
YouTube channel  Support my channel on Patreon  Twitter   Facebook fanpage

188

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

I was also thinking that showing Nomi throwing away her tampon shouldn't be in a Bond movie for precisely the same reason we never see Bond taking a dump. I think and hope this was a stupid idea from an actor that  the writers threw out.

189

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Throwing things away isn't very green. Then again if it was green, ....  instead of
throwing it away, you should be bringing it to a doctor.  ajb007/wink  To keep it real perhaps
in the next film Bond could be shown getting a prostate examination.

Last edited by Thunderpussy (10th Nov 2019 22:15)

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

190

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Thunderpussy wrote:

  To keep it real perhaps
in the next film Bond could be shown getting a prostate examination.

Brownfinger?

191

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

192

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Brownfinger: Where Bond lives life with a big L,
and suffers pain with a big P.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

193

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

https://i.postimg.cc/5Yp4yyj4/030-E7-A29-8-F35-4-C1-A-8306-3-E7754819-A60.jpg

“Doctor! I shee you’ve brought your glovesh this time.”

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

194

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

For your arse only, James.

195

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

…. and now this is a parody thread again. See how things work out?  ajb007/lol

196

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

https://i.postimg.cc/zVgCPCC1/fletch1653-A.jpg

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

197

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

I'm sorry if this has been talked about before but I have not time to read the other comments. Some of the British newspapers report about the new film being 'politically correct' also that 007 is to drive an electric car.
I am dubious about these claims but wondered if any one else has seen any reports like these?

198

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

There is some talk about political correctness in NTTD, but we don't know how much and in what form. I don't count Bond using an electrical Aston Martin (among other cars) as political correctness. It's just a result of electrical cars are getting competitive. It's not like EON forced Aston Martin to build electrical cars - EON just found they could build electric cars worthy of their brand and there's a market for the car.

199

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Joshua wrote:

I'm sorry if this has been talked about before but I have not time to read the other comments. Some of the British newspapers report about the new film being 'politically correct' also that 007 is to drive an electric car.
I am dubious about these claims but wondered if any one else has seen any reports like these?

I have seen one report on my Yahoo News Page:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a … paign=1490

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

200

Re: Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

The teaser for the teaser we got today is the first phase of EON's new marketing strategy. Early next year we'll be treated to a teaser to the next title song. It'll be proper teasing, because not only will it be a different song from in the movie, it'll be a different singrer too.

This strategy will continue all the way into the cinema. We're used to the PTS being teaser for the rest of the Movie, but this time we'll get a teaser for the PTS first  ajb007/bond