Celebrity Deathmatch

MBE_MBE_ USAPosts: 266MI6 Agent
Does a parody with animated Bond actor caricatures belong in Bond Chat or Off Topic? Mods as always - you be the judge. ;)

Celebrity Deathmatch: Connery vs Moore

On YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaK_pvJ4YgM

Comments

• JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Go Roger!

Looks like the only view the audience had was Roger's killing of Connery. HA! What do you say to THAT everyone? What do you say to that? :D
  • Pierce_BrosnanPierce_Brosnan Posts: 329MI6 Agent
    That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen (relating bond).
  • PUCCINIPUCCINI Posts: 70MI6 Agent
    I saw this in the late 90s I think...I didn't really like the use of the "gadgets" on the fight, but anyway I was cheering up Rog because a lot of fans seem to hate this great Bond, though Sean Connery is my favorite, and Roger the second, I was happy Moore did beat the crap out of him on clay!
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    "The baddest Bond of them all, Roger Moore!"

Couldn't have said it better myself. ;)
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,420Chief of Staff
    Thanks for finding that and sharing it with us, MBE. I've never been able to catch it on TV so it was great to see it finally :)
    YNWA 97
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    I hadn't caught this one originally myself, though I'm familiar with Celebrity Death Match. Actually, the Moore / Connery brawl is pretty tame by their standards!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    That was pretty funny, but that guy sounded nothing like Moore.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited October 2006
    To all those who question Moore's tougness or badness. :p
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,239MI6 Agent
    Go Roger!

Looks like the only view the audience had was Roger's killing of Connery. HA! What do you say to THAT everyone? What do you say to that? :D

X-( Hey JFF, how about inserting a spoiler warning! :v

:D
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017