Kiss Kiss Bang Bang #3

asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
As members of the International James Bond Fan Club, has anyone received their copy of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang #3 yet?
Unfortunately I haven't, and upon emailing David Black of the club, I received a reply from him on 17th October stating "Coming very soon - sorry for the delay".
I still haven't received the magazine, so I emailed the club again about a week ago, but I haven't received a reply as yet.
Has anyone else experienced this?
My yearly membership is going to expire next month too.
Drawn Out Dad.
Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
twitter.com/DrawnOutDad

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Nope - not got mine yet either.

A real shame as they promised regular editions and the first two were superb. I guess we will have to be a little more patient.
    YNWA 97
  • asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
    edited December 2006
    Yes, well it's less of a shame and more of an annoyance, really.
    When you consider the Australian dollar to British Pound conversion rate, I've spent quite a bit of money joining the International James Bond Fan Club.
    I joined not for the membership card, not for the discounted 007 Online Store, and also not for the double chance each month to win a signed photo (when was the last e-newsletter too, by the way?) but I joined for the quarterly magazine.
    To not receive issue #3 when issue #4 is already due is very frustrating.
    Drawn Out Dad.
    Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
  • SpectreIslandSpectreIsland spectreislandPosts: 274MI6 Agent
    Hi everyone, happy holidays. It's the same old problem no matter who runs these things. It starts out with good intentions and everyone is gung-ho about it, and along the way something always happens whether foreseen or not and things always get delayed. It happened all the time when it was run by the former publisher. If you folks remember, it went through different phases until it finally got split into 007 magazine and now Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. We were supposed to get two first class magazines going head to head; and what do we get, a 007 magazine that you need to access online and one that doesn't get released when it's supposed to. Also, there's nothing new in these things that you can't get online for free just by doing a few searches. Sorry for my cynicism :(