TWINE Prop used by Denise Richards - expressions of interest?

asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
Hi guys,
I know I don't usually use AJB007 for selling my products, and it is with a heavy heart that I am doing this, but I was just wondering if anyone here would be interested in purchasing a 007 movie prop from me?
It is the Radioactive Core Extraction Device used by Denise Richards (Dr. Christmas Jones) in the pipe-bomb sequence in 1999's The World Is Not Enough. See the image below.
They only made one of these props, so it is 100% guaranteed to have been held by the gorgeous Denise Richards during filming (in her left hand, in case you were wondering).
I purchased this prop from a German based James Bond Movie Prop website, back in August 2005. It comes with a Certificate Of Authencity from the website, and a nice 8x10 photo screencap of Dr Christmas Jones using the device.
Please let me know, either by Private Message or email, if you are interested in purchasing this rare movie prop from me.
I have just become engaged to my own personal Bond Girl, Tanya, so you will happy to know that the proceeds of this purchase will go towards our new life together.
Thanks for your time.
ASIO
1999twinecoreextractionut4.jpg
Drawn Out Dad.
Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
twitter.com/DrawnOutDad

Comments

• asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
    Hi again,
    For the convenience, and to ensure a safe an secure transaction, I have now listed this movie prop on eBay.
    Please feel free to view the listing at your leisure, and remember, your bid will go towards a new life for Tanya (my own personal Bond Girl) and I.
    Thanks for your time.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130079981126
    Drawn Out Dad.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
    The TWINE Core Extraction Device movie prop has now been purchased outside of eBay.
    My congratulations goes out to the successful buyer (I will post the prop to you tomorrow morning and anticipate a 2-week delivery time at the most) and my thanks goes to all of those who were interested.
    Drawn Out Dad.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    You were treated pretty roughly on the other boards. Too bad some people cannot appreciate the value of these things and it was even a greater shame that they felt it necessary to comment in the negative. That board tends to have maturity issues.
    Yes, I have felt that way about "007 Metropolis" (as I like to call it) for some time now, Mantis.
    That's why I much prefer AJB007 to all other 007 websites. The discussions are MUCH friendlier, with less repetition of topics, more in depth discussions, and a greater sense of community between the member's here.
    Thanks for your interest in my movie prop too, by the way.
    Drawn Out Dad.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad