James Bond stuff on CafePress

lazenby_ruleslazenby_rules Posts: 3MI6 Agent
http://007tees.50webs.com/

I'm getting a Mi6 shirt ;)

Comments

• Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
    Excellent find - I'm gonna get a Drax one myself, and obviously the Disco Volante, to go with my user name ;)
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Some of these are great...some mediocre. The buttons and magnets I received were a little underwhelming (what was I expecting for a $1...who knows) but the Disco shirt and Stromberg "wear" is wonderful. Clocks were an impressive surprise as well...I'll try to take pics of these goodies this weekend so people can see the quality....
  • Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    Mantis,

Yes I agree, I've always wanted a "MV DISCO VOLANTE" shirt. I also like the early SPECTRE logo with the 4 tentacled octopus. You could even wear a few of them without being noticed for what they are, like the "SHARKY'S" shirt.

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
  • lazenby_ruleslazenby_rules Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the info Mantis, I was wondering what the quality of the stuff was; it's kind of hard to tell just by the pictures on the site. I think I'll probably just get a shirt or two. Is the shipping pretty quick?
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    As promised, here are some pics of some of the Cafe Press goodies I have received. Very happy with the quality of everything! Missing in the photo are a few shirts and clocks. Love the DISCO shirts...

dsc01718.jpg

dsc01719.jpg

dsc01720.jpg

dsc01721.jpg

dsc01722.jpg
  • lazenby_ruleslazenby_rules Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Wow, nice stuff! I like the SPECTRE mug.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    This stuff is pretty damned cool :) I'm not sure how long I'm going to be able to resist...
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • EagleEagle UKPosts: 261MI6 Agent
    I got the Drax mug today - the artwork is awful.

Guys, if you're gonna rip copyright material, at least get high-res artwork done.