Comments

• s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    His spelling and grammar is atrocious. Atleast spell Pierce correctly.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    LOL! This is the watch sold by Charly from Argentinia...he charges $70 for this with display...it even has the 007 on it!

What a rip off artist this ebayer is.
  • TylerTyler Posts: 184MI6 Agent
    Hahaha...what a piece of junk! who would buy off this guy who can't spell one word correctly! the grammar is appalling!...that sums up the UK for me, Ive worked there quite a few times....the education levels over there are atrocious! BEWARE THIS RIP OFF
    Never fear the event
  • S_P_E_C_T_R_ES_P_E_C_T_R_E Posts: 281MI6 Agent
    Tyler wrote:
    Hahaha...what a piece of junk! who would buy off this guy who can't spell one word correctly! the grammar is appalling!...that sums up the UK for me, Ive worked there quite a few times....the education levels over there are atrocious! BEWARE THIS RIP OFF

IM DEPLY AFENDID, NOT ALL OFF US CANT SPEL :D
  • TylerTyler Posts: 184MI6 Agent
    Hahaha...PIONT TAKAN! DIDENT MEIN TWO OFEND YUO
    Never fear the event
    Haha the irony. The US is full of some of the most stupid people on the earth. Or maybe I am missing the sarcasm.
  • EagleEagle UKPosts: 261MI6 Agent
    Back on track...

Lol - there's two watches there - and as if Brosnan wore a watch with 007 on it!
  • ohm5sohm5s Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    I'm not too sure but maybe the watch in goldeneye had the 007 logo on the face? if not how would Bond know it was his??
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    I asked our US Trust & Safety contact to have the UK T&S group shut it down.

All of them can spell.
  • ToshTogoToshTogo Rep. of South AfricaPosts: 103MI6 Agent
    Even from those low quality pics, i can see that both watches are fakes, i should know, because i own one hahahahahha
  • Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    LOL! This is the watch sold by Charly from Argentinia...he charges $70 for this with display...it even has the 007 on it!

What a rip off artist this ebayer is.

I agree - as soon as I saw the picture I realised it was on their website (www.bondcollection.com.ar)
  • S_P_E_C_T_R_ES_P_E_C_T_R_E Posts: 281MI6 Agent
    OH NO......its ended, the chance of a lifetime to own a genuine Goldeneye prop, gone :'(
  • SolarisSolaris Blackpool, UKPosts: 308MI6 Agent
    OH NO......its ended, the chance of a lifetime to own a genuine Goldeneye prop, gone :'(

I take it that was Sarcasm?
    edited February 2007
    Solaris wrote:

I take it that was Sarcasm?

[sarcasm]Nah!![/sarcasm] ;)