Re: The Bondologist Blog - NEW ARTICLE (22/03/16)

Just to let my readers know that The Bondologist Blog has just joined Instagram here:

https://www.instagram.com/thebondologistblog/

Give me a follow dear readers and I will of course follow back!

Writer @ The Bondologist Blog (TBB)
Follow TBB on Twitter: Dragonpol 
'Like' TBB on FB: TBB Update Page
Read a sample TBB article: King Ernst I

Hope you get a  lot of followers SM, but sadly I'm not on any social media  but good luck with it.  ajb007/cheers

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

Thunderpussy wrote:

Hope you get a  lot of followers SM, but sadly I'm not on any social media  but good luck with it.  ajb007/cheers

Thank you, TP. I quite understand.

Just a little trail for my upcoming comeback TBB  article. I'm going to share the title with you all:

"Hello, Goodbye": Kingsley Amis, Roald Dahl and You Only Live Twice (1967)

Coming to TBB in January 2017...

Last edited by Silhouette Man (12th Jan 2017 07:08)

Thunderpussy wrote:

Is this not social media?  Like you I'm on here,  one other place and Google plus,  that is as social media as I get.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Chriscoop wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:

Is this not social media?  Like you I'm on here,  one other place and Google plus,  that is as social media as I get.

Not really, no. It's a forum/message board. Social media is a more recent Internet phenomenon. Examples include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr etc. I'm on the first three on those, but not any of the others. Bebo was the future once, but I was too old for that one!  ajb007/lol

Silhouette Man wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:

Not really, no. It's a forum/message board. Social media is a more recent Internet phenomenon. Examples include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr etc. I'm on the first three on those, but not any of the others. Bebo was the future once, but I was too old for that one!  ajb007/lol

Is that Justin bebo?  I could smack that little ++++ all day long. I follow your blog on Google plus..... At least I think I do???

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Chriscoop wrote:
Silhouette Man wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:

Is that Justin bebo?  I could smack that little ++++ all day long. I follow your blog on Google plus..... At least I think I do???

Yes, I'm sure that you do follow me on Google + and thanks for that. A new article is on the way soon. Still writing it in fact.  ajb007/smile  ajb007/martini

I and the blog get a mention in this James Bond Radio link (at around 1 hr 20 mins). Thanks to my friend Andrew McNess!

http://jamesbondradio.com/closer-look-v … ign=buffer

You can find the TBB article Andrew refers to here:

http://thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.u … n-ian.html

Last edited by Silhouette Man (12th Jan 2017 08:23)

Silhouette Man wrote:

I and the blog get a mention in this James Bond Radio link (at around 1 hr 20 mins). Thanks to my friend Andrew McNess!

http://jamesbondradio.com/closer-look-v … ign=buffer

You can find the TBB article Andrew refers to here:

http://thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.u … n-ian.html

I had to read the novel again just recently for an upcoming article and found your post very interesting. You turned up some historical/cultural references that might not have occurred to me.

Btw, I hadn't read YOLT in at least 15 years and didn't remember it being quite so loony!