SIS ID Card

QIDCard.jpg

About 3 months ago I had the good fortune to get access to a photograph taken of an original screen used ID Card from Skyfall, not Q's but another character. The photo above photo shows the design. I have spent many hours designing and reproducing a representation of the above card, which can be seen prevelantly in all of the SIS / Q Branch scenes in the movie, these were finished last weekend. I have to say that mine are even better and more detailed than those shown in the movie. The screen used cards were just printed on paper and slotted into the the holder andonly printed on one side. Mine are printed on plastic credit card stock in full accurate colour, and also printed on the reverse, although unseen, using current MoD/SIS wording. I only have Bond himself at the moment but if demand is there I could extend to other characters. Theses cards are mounted in screen accurate holders from the same manufacturer seen above
Obviously to comply with AJB regs and to protect my work I'm not posting photos but those who know my work will attest to my standards. For the really anally retentive like myself when you see the card and have a smart phone there is a little hidden easter egg.

Please PM or email for details

Comments