003½: The Adventures of James Bond Junior

AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
Does anyone know if the proposed Idea for turning this into a TV Series got off the Ground?
1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

Comments

• TheundeadkennedyTheundeadkennedy Posts: 292MI6 Agent
    James Bond JR was a cartoon when I was a kid. Had the toys and convertible.
  • Nick37Nick37 Posts: 270MI6 Agent
    Oh My God, What a blast from the past. "Bond....James Bond Jr. Nah...Nah Nah Nah" (No, I don't remember the rest of the song.

I believe I had the IQ action figure.

(Edit) Ok, I just watched the opening credits (Thanks youtube, and whoever had WAYYYY too much time on their hands.) But now I'm confused.

"He learned the game from his uncle James...."

How is a kid named James Bond JUNIOR the NEPHEW of James Bond? Wouldn't it require him to be a more direct blood-relation of James Bond Sr.?

Ahh, the things we don't think about when we're children. "Oh, look, an explosion!"
    "I've had a few...Optional extras installed."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,646MI6 Agent
    This was the title of the book by R.D. Mascott, in reality named Arthur Calder-Marshall. There used to be a lengthy article on this on Cinescape's 007 Forever. I've never heard of it being turned into a TV series, though.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).