Re: Sherlock News

A bit disappointed in this episode, tbh.

11 songs done for next CD- one being discarded- now the mixing & mastering begins.

Agreed, I was a little bored at times.  ajb007/crap

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

The first of a new series of Sherlock often is a bit slow. Hopefully ep 2 will be as good as the one from series 3

I thought this episode was a slight improvement on the first episode of series 3, however it isn't a patch on the first 2 series, which were both nothing short of brilliant. Television at it's finest. It's a shame to see it go downhill a bit. It's just a tad too hokey and cliched now. Still it was entertaining and I will be back for more next week  ajb007/lol

Well I enjoyed it...I thought the banter was great throughout...looking forward to the second part  ajb007/martini

YNWA: Justice For The 96

Sometimes no news is just bad news taking it's fvcking time

2nd episode of Sherlock on BBC 1 tonight at 21:00.  ajb007/martini

Oh dear. Very disappointing. Weak, contrived, not up to par...

11 songs done for next CD- one being discarded- now the mixing & mastering begins.

au contraire, I'm loving it .  ajb007/wink  Several predictions I made from last week have come true ( only in
Conversation, with my daughter )  the interaction between Sherlock and Watson, I found very
Moving.

If I was forced to find a word, it would be "complacent". For the first time since this series began, I'm not looking forward to the next episode.  ajb007/frown

I'll admit the "crime solving" was a bit weak, the comparison with Jimmy Saville was obvious, but I did
Enjoy the interaction between  the two main characters, the "healing" of both I thought was very well
Done. ......... It did also have a few laughs.  ajb007/wink

...ok, I admit that the ending was WONDERFUL!!!#

(That'll teach me not to comment until a film or whatever is over)

ajb007/lol  It was one of my predictions to my Daughter last week.  As it ties in with the very first
Episode, when Sherlock made some deductions about Watson from his phone.  ajb007/wink

Yes, totally. I did not see that coming. Still, the series isn't reaching the highs it did earlier.

I do feel that way myself, perhaps this is a good time to  stop.

Or take a hiatus while everyone gets their act together without pressure?

Sadly I think Hollywood is calling, so this may be the last series. In the future a one of special
Is all we may get.  ajb007/crap

True, unfortunately.
I wonder if the gun that Sherlock threw into the Thames landed near where Bond's Walther is....?

ajb007/lol  In spectre as Bond throws his gun away I always imagine in my mind a voice calling out ..
" Ah! Who the F**k threw that ?"  In a Naked Gun sort of way.

Again, I enjoyed it...it's about the relationships as much as the crime solving  ajb007/martini

YNWA: Justice For The 96

Sometimes no news is just bad news taking it's fvcking time

I loved the bit where he was being tracked by Mycroft through the streets of London.

Great bit of humour...

Some very funny moments, I loved the bits involving the car. Like who was driving it
And not letting anyone borrow it.  ajb007/biggrin

Well I have to admit I thought that episode was a cracker! Having been critical of season 3 and last weeks episode my expectations weren't high but I thought it was mostly terrific. A couple of little niggles here and there but mostly top knotch. Let's hope next weeks episode can be as strong  ajb007/martini  ajb007/martini

I've enjoyed both of the new episodes, and am looking forward to the series finale even though nothing in the last couple of series has equalled the excellent series 1 and 2. In 'The Lying Detective' I thought that Toby Jones made a particularly memorable and menacing villain. Episode 3 has been the high point of every series for me so far, so I hope that this trend continues with 'The Final Problem.'

Golrush 007 Fan Art - http://007fanart.wordpress.com/

What was once an unmissable series has turned into a confused and banal offering. Maybe it's Cumberbatch's fault in insisting that the series keeps pushing the boundaries. Instead of concentrating on providing a coherent storyline it's trying so hard to be "right on" clever that it's missed the whole point of providing compelling entertainment. Parts of it reminded me that it was trying to be like The Prisoner but failing hopelessly. I won't be watching any more.

Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Well, I'm not going THAT far- am certainly planning to watch "The Final Problem" on Sunday, although with much less anticipation than previously.