The Silencer & Black Garter

ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
As I spend a lot of time here at AJB007, ( far too much, many would argue :# ).
I've decided to open a virtual pub " The Silencer and bra strap " in keeping
with our heros two interests, " Gals and guns " :))
There's the public bar ( where ordinary members hang out ) and the private
function room " Blades ". ( a bit more up market, with high backed leather
Chairs, for the Mods ;) , so they can peer over their copies of The Times, if
Things get a bit boisterous :)) )
So if anyone pops in and wants to say hi or shoot the breeze, I' ll be here
Cleaning tables and spitting in the glasses. :))
Now off to get that order of The Macallan Whisky unloaded.
"I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Bit empty in here at the Moment TP? Bottle of Crabbies for me -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Your Barred !! :)) :)) :)) ( only joking ) ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Ginger Beer not strong enough for you? :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    It's ok in a dirty glass. :D
    :)) :)) :)) I know it's not to everybody's Taste.
    Stick some vodka in it and you get a Moscow mule.
    Ginger Ale and Vodka -{
    The famous five used to drink.lashings of the stuff. ;)
    -{ -{
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,672MI6 Agent
    I'm ordering a Cola Zero with ice, stirred not shaken. It still doesn't sound Bondian, but it tastes good and refreshing, methinks.

Do you remember a game children used to play, where you had a handfull of wooden sticks the size of knitting needles? You drop the sticks on the table, and the sticks end up in a right mess. Then you had to pick them off the table one by one without the rest of the sticks moving? You could use a magnet or one of the sticks you have already lifted off the table. I don't even remember what it's called in my language, much less in English.

A couple of years ago we had a Christmas hurricane. The forrest still looks like God almighty has dropped his wooden sticks there, and we are playing the sticks game with chainsaws (Stilh MS 200, TP B-) and a winch with a cable on the back of the tractor. Just like the children's game it's vital that you calculate very carefully before you move a "stick" and consider how it will effect the other "sticks". The domino effect played out with trees is not what we want to experience. This is not my normal job, but I find it interesting for now.

That was my pub story for today. Have any of you done anything worth mentioning lately?
    I remember the game ( in black and white for some reason ) ;)
    And making a " Draughts" set out of old beer bottle tops :))
    The Stilh MS 200, is a nice machine -{ on the subject of
    Tractors, my wife is a farmers daughter, and I remember the
    Fun I had coming up with excuses ( not to help out, round the
    Farm. As I'm allergic to manual labour :)) . Finally settled on
    Having hayfever ) {[]
    This week I did end up a local mountain to do some active shots
    For a company selling baby slings. Which I hadn't expected. :)
    'Struggle' up the Mountain TP? ;)

Just sat in the Garden once I got back from Work -{
    "Struggle " never !, that's what four wheel drive is for, a nice lady
    in a Range Rover chauffeured me up there. :))
    Mrs TP? :))
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,761MI6 Agent
    Hullo Barkeep!

I'll have a Crabbes Ginger Raspberry, small amount of ice please. Too hot today.

Hullo 24, you are right sticking off the booze for something more quenching, me too. Get him another Zero on me would you please Pussy? Your Sticks story reminds me of the human scale version of Chess in The Prisoner. Facinating, and sounds like you have to be very focuswd when playing it!

Nothing exciting, but I have een tinkering with my Sunday walk. I have now expanded it to include the Ashton Court estate here in Bristol. Its an impressive property in its own right lovely gardens and a small deer park too. Just right for cycling as well, and they encourage biking. I am looking forward to that. (Notes now empty glass.)

PUSSY!? Same again please?
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Is this a non- Smoking Pub?
    No not Mrs TP, AOS. ;)

Now TB2, they encourage, walking, biking, how about Dog .......... Walking ?

Yes, we uphold all EU laws here as I was telling that Farage
    Bloke the other day. :D
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Evening all! After such a long day in the office and as its so nice outside, I think I'll have a pint of Stella and sit in your lovely beer garden, TP. Will you join me? have one for yourself too.

Nothing much happened today but I'm off on holiday in a couple if weeks, will be my first proper break since September (not counting a couple of days at Christmas) and I can't wait.

Anyone care to Join me for another pint? :)
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Pint sounds good mate {[]
    If it's not a secret, are you going anywhere for your holidays or
    Just taking some time off, C&D ?
    Also should I put my shirt back on, as I feel the " Topless " bar
    Look isn't for me. Too many people objectifying my body. :D
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,761MI6 Agent
    (Chokes heavily into his third Ginger Raspberry, forcing AlphaOm to pat him heavily on the back)

Its the tattoo "Pussy by name, not by nature" I am having a hard time with! That must have hurt!
    Oh and Ashton Court is owned by the council, so Dog Walking is permitted, and not what you meant! :D

I'll join you C&D, the evening bird song is very nice near the oak tree.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Hello gents...a pint of lager for me too please!

Mind if I join you C&d in the beer garden? Far too hot to be inside, and I'm not appreciating Inglebert on the jukebox tp! :)) *puts money in and chooses rockafella skank by fat boy slim B-)
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Right, there's a lady present so whatch your Language,.......... and the same goes for the blokes. :))

In case anyone is interested here's a rejected shot from earlier this week.

web0045.jpg

It was a nightmare to keep getting the Captain, to put his ship in the right place. :))
    Oh eck, here come the Drunks :))
  • DaltonFan1DaltonFan1 The West of IrelandPosts: 503MI6 Agent
    TP, this is an ingenious idea. Do you have any Samuel Smith's Organic Wheat Beer? It's fantastic.
    “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to a better understanding of ourselves.” - Carl Jung
    :))
    We have virtually everthing ;)
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    What a brilliant night last night! What I can remember of it anyway.

By the time AOS and Lexi had finished boogeying on down on the dance floor, and TB2, DaltonFan1 (sounds like a football score :)) ) and Number24 had finished doing vodka shots up at the bar, and TP and I set off all the fire extinguishers (bit strange as TP owns the pub), it all gets a bit hazy... {[]
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    :))
    I think the fire extinguishers routine was inacting the scene
    From Skyfall. ;)
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 35,980Chief of Staff
    Morning folks, a bit early for the booze so could I have a coffee please? That's stirred, not shaken.
    I'll even serve it in a blue cup with a gold ring. :))