1,376

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

OHMSS on Christmas Eve night  ajb007/martini

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

1,377

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Thunderpussy wrote:

A stiff one and tossing, is that all Higgins thinks about ?  ajb007/tongue   ajb007/lol

http://i.minus.com/iPuZO3gndyywL.gif

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

1,378

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Live tonight at the S+BS the new AJB boyband sensation

'THE SPEKTORS'

http://www.elfyourself.com/?mId=63336629.3

ENJOY  ajb007/cheers

One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.

1,379

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

1,380

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Thunderpussy wrote:

If you're looking for a stiff one. This is the place, get your lips
round this and get it down your throat.  ajb007/lol

I should be writing the next 60 shades.  ajb007/biggrin

Maybe we should just rename the place 'The Double Entendre'   ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

1,381

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Sadly raised on a diet of Carry on films and Frankie Howard's
Up Pompeii,  I can't help myself !  ajb007/lol

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

1,382

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Sorry, I was kipping on your Floor  ajb007/crap

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

1,383

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

We prefer " Pull ups" to be done in the traditional manner.  ajb007/wink
The recently refurbished " Lazenby's" night club has , several
VIP relaxing areas.  ajb007/wink

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

1,384

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

There are some interesting people in this neighbourhood. On my way here, I came across this busker playing guitar, he said that some American geezer had taken his job and he'd been out of work ever since. Anyway, he played the guitar pretty good, but sounded like a John Barry rip off to me. Said his name was Arnold.

Just outside, this little fellow about 3ft tall came up to me, pointed at the pub and said, "If you keel him all zis will be mine".

Landlord, Tabasco!

Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007)       Moore Than (2012 - 2016)

1,385

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

ACACIA_AVENUE wrote:

Live tonight at the S+BS the new AJB boyband sensation

'THE SPEKTORS'

http://www.elfyourself.com/?mId=63336629.3

Hey people!

Anybody seen this????

DEAD FUNNY!!!!!

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------

1,386

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Moore Than wrote:

There are some interesting people in this neighbourhood. On my way here, I came across this busker playing guitar, he said that some American geezer had taken his job and he'd been out of work ever since. Anyway, he played the guitar pretty good, but sounded like a John Barry rip off to me. Said his name was Arnold.

Just outside, this little fellow about 3ft tall came up to me, pointed at the pub and said, "If you keel him all zis will be mine".

Landlord, Tabasco!

I've heard that Busker hangs around 'The Sherlock'  these days  ajb007/lol

1,387

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Lady Rose wrote:
Moore Than wrote:

There are some interesting people in this neighbourhood. On my way here, I came across this busker playing guitar, he said that some American geezer had taken his job and he'd been out of work ever since. Anyway, he played the guitar pretty good, but sounded like a John Barry rip off to me. Said his name was Arnold.

Just outside, this little fellow about 3ft tall came up to me, pointed at the pub and said, "If you keel him all zis will be mine".

Landlord, Tabasco!

I've heard that Busker hangs around 'The Sherlock'  these days  ajb007/lol

He lied to me. I am going to find him and demand my 50 pence back.

Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007)       Moore Than (2012 - 2016)

1,388

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

He does a lovely version of the Bond theme.  ajb007/biggrin

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

1,389

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

I'll have some of that Christmas Pudding  ajb007/lol If the Mice have not been in it  ajb007/crap

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

1,390

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Served with the traditional " Vodka margarine "  ajb007/lol
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gy0HGvCa978

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

1,391

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Paracetamol for me  ajb007/crap Getting a Lift back from Godalming on Boxing Day whilst Hungover and with the other Half telling me off for drinking too much is not fun  ajb007/crap  ajb007/lol

Last edited by AlphaOmegaSin (26th Dec 2014 07:57)

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

1,392

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

We all get told off for different reasons  ajb007/lol

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

1,393

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Evening all! You'll have to scuse my brief appearance - I am at my Parents for Christmas and their house is in the centre of a phone signal black hole. Here you go Landlord!  (Hands to Pussy more chicken pieces for Holly the cat.)

  Apologies for the late "Happy Christmas" everyone! - To answer your earlier question Pussy, I don't rate the new Trek films. As cheap smash-bang-wallop action films they are fine, but the lack the moral and ethical dilemmas aspects of the tv series, and are cheap popcorn trash compared to the Original Kirk, Spock and McCoy films.  Plus the alt Enterprise is a fuggly design.  ajb007/crap
Its a shame too, because they have top notch actors to play the characters.

Any Ginger Raspberry in stock?  Hullo Holly!  (Cat starts purring)

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

1,394

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Although I do enjoy the new films, I can see what you mean
about the older films  ajb007/martini

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

1,395

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Cup of warm milk, please landlord. Maybe some Ovaltine. Tired.....

1,396

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

New years honours list is out and once again, Nothing for me !
I'm holding out for a CBE, but the wife says I should  lower my
Sights for an MBE or  an employee of the month badge.  ajb007/wink

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

1,397

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

ajb007/cheers  Happy New Year, to all AJBers !  ajb007/cheers

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"

1,398

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Yes, Happy New Year everyone  ajb007/martini

1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

1,399

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

Strictly not drinking in January, except for:

1. Beer and wine
2. At weekends (including Thursdays)
3. In pubs
4. When bored


And I appear to have found myself in a pub .....

1,400

Re: The Silencer & Black Garter

ajb007/lol
back to moderation.

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another"