The nail polish is definitely there. I can get more photos if people want them

Re: Tomorrow never dies samsonite briefcase

The nail polish is definitely there.

What would one of these be worth
Ross

Gadget Meister wrote:

Think it was probably nail polish in the empty space, good photos, these will help enormously.  Unfortunately I've just bought a MIB Barnett Commando with correct Barnett scope so my pennies are spent this month.  ajb007/frown

As noted, the nail polish is present in the right upper corner.

The well which appears empty actually holds the VISA "wonder tool": A flat black Swiss Army Knife -like device. Indeed, it is missing from my case if anyone has an extra! Regardless, it appears to be there, just hard to make out.

jared_nomak wrote:

Ross

These have been running about USD $425; I've seen them posted for more, but not selling for more.

The missing VISA premium will have some impact; I'm learning they're much harder to find that I would have guessed!

BTW, anyone know of a higher-end variation on these? The foam insert clearly allows for an OMEGA to have been included but I've yet to see a case that has one.

Bigdaddyfred wrote:

The nail polish is definitely there.

Yeah, sorry.

As your pictures are all on their sides, I was turning my head to look at the case as though I was opening it.  So, case in front, open it towards you, top left there is an apparently empty foam cut...  In this instance, the nail polish is top right.

So, I am guessing from above that this is the space for the Visa thing.  Is that present, or not?

The little visa tool is there it's just in a little black insert case so it's difficult to see. All the foam cutouts have something in them.

PoorMansJB wrote:
Gadget Meister wrote:

Think it was probably nail polish in the empty space, good photos, these will help enormously.  Unfortunately I've just bought a MIB Barnett Commando with correct Barnett scope so my pennies are spent this month.  ajb007/frown

As noted, the nail polish is present in the right upper corner.

The well which appears empty actually holds the VISA "wonder tool": A flat black Swiss Army Knife -like device. Indeed, it is missing from my case if anyone has an extra! Regardless, it appears to be there, just hard to make out.

jared_nomak wrote:

Ross

These have been running about USD $425; I've seen them posted for more, but not selling for more.

The missing VISA premium will have some impact; I'm learning they're much harder to find that I would have guessed!

BTW, anyone know of a higher-end variation on these? The foam insert clearly allows for an OMEGA to have been included but I've yet to see a case that has one.

Omega supplied a boxed leather wallet  ajb007/martini

Trust No One