Tomorrow never dies samsonite briefcase

Good evening guys.

I have a tomorrow never dies samsonite briefcase full of promotional bits. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this? Are they common? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    These were issued in limited numbers - they're not easy to get hold of but do show up on ebay one or twice a year. Depending on state and contents they can go for as much as a few hundred Pounds.
  • BigdaddyfredBigdaddyfred Posts: 15MI6 Agent
    As far I can tell it looks complete and still has the tags on. I won it in a village fate tomboys and guessed it was pretty special at the time.
    Now that's what I call a prize ;)
    Yeah I'm guessing it wasn't supposed to be donated to the fate lol.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) well that's fate, for you ! ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I guess so. Thanks for the help guys.
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    I had one but sold it during a period of unemployment only to acquire another last year. Not all the cases are identical: there seems to be some minor differences in contents and badging. Presumably some included an OMEGA but all that have turned-up on the collector market include only a postcard for same.
    They generally trade at around USD $500.
    They make something of a statement about the series in that they're indicative of the rampant product placement that dominated the Brosnan films.
    I've seen some with a mini can of hinekan lager (please excuse the spelling) wich mine dosnt have but there Dosent seem to be any spare spaces in the foam so I guess there's not meant to be one.
  • Mr MalloryMr Mallory North by northwestPosts: 632MI6 Agent
    Nice prize !
    What makes you think this is my first time?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Very nice :)) one hell of a prize.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I've seen some with a mini can of hinekan lager (please excuse the spelling) wich mine dosnt have but there Dosent seem to be any spare spaces in the foam so I guess there's not meant to be one.

A can of Heineken is supposed to be in there, but it's the regular format. Well, the TND version anyway:

heineken_TND_can.jpg
    Copyright of 007collector.com

My briefcase also contains one, still filled. Don't know how safe / leak proof that is after 17 years...
    Hi guys. I'm actually looking to sell this briefcase. Impending house move has forced me to part ways with it. Can you recommend anywhere to sell it? I'm reluctant to go down the eBay route.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Here would be a good start, but we would need photos and an idea of what you're looking to get out of it {[]
    Should I post the pics on this thread?
    Also if that's the case is there any way of getting the pictures from my phone to here?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    edited May 2015
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Did it work? Can you guys see the pictures?
    I have decoded your url links and posted them above.

Like you've done, it does not work, please read the "How to use the forum" again.

Oh. Sorry about that. Thank you.
  • SimesSimes WindsorPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Hello,

What was supposed to have been in the top left foam space? It appears empty.

Also, what sort of price are looking for?
    It's not empty but I can't remember what's in there. I'll check when I get home. As for a price I have no idea.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Think it was probably nail polish in the empty space, good photos, these will help enormously. Unfortunately I've just bought a MIB Barnett Commando with correct Barnett scope so my pennies are spent this month. :(
    The nail polish is definitely there. I can get more photos if people want them
    The nail polish is definitely there.
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    What would one of these be worth
    Ross
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    Think it was probably nail polish in the empty space, good photos, these will help enormously. Unfortunately I've just bought a MIB Barnett Commando with correct Barnett scope so my pennies are spent this month. :(

As noted, the nail polish is present in the right upper corner.

The well which appears empty actually holds the VISA "wonder tool": A flat black Swiss Army Knife -like device. Indeed, it is missing from my case if anyone has an extra! Regardless, it appears to be there, just hard to make out.
    What would one of these be worth
    Ross

These have been running about USD $425; I've seen them posted for more, but not selling for more.

The missing VISA premium will have some impact; I'm learning they're much harder to find that I would have guessed!

BTW, anyone know of a higher-end variation on these? The foam insert clearly allows for an OMEGA to have been included but I've yet to see a case that has one.
  • SimesSimes WindsorPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    The nail polish is definitely there.

Yeah, sorry.

As your pictures are all on their sides, I was turning my head to look at the case as though I was opening it. So, case in front, open it towards you, top left there is an apparently empty foam cut... In this instance, the nail polish is top right.

So, I am guessing from above that this is the space for the Visa thing. Is that present, or not?
    The little visa tool is there it's just in a little black insert case so it's difficult to see. All the foam cutouts have something in them.