Nightfire Source - Steam Game

bryno92bryno92 Wisconsin, USAPosts: 46MI6 Agent
I have discovered a project that is currently under development and in the Alpha Stage called Nightfire Source. For anyone that has played Nightfire on PC and Counter Strike Source, it is essentially a blend of those two. It is an online multiplayer only game, but there's usually no one ever online. I'll have a link to the download page below but you do need Steam to play it.

Anyways I have talked to the developer and a new version will be coming out soon. There is an updater so no worries on that if you install now. He is the only member left of the team that is still supporting the game, so it's a slow work in progress. I'm just trying to spread the word around to get people to check it out!

Main Page - http://nightfiresource.com/

Download Page - http://forum.nightfiresource.com/page/download

Follow the download instructions and it shouldn't be too difficult. I managed, so can you!

Comments

• readpaulbreadpaulb Cleveland, OhioPosts: 86MI6 Agent
    Just noticing your thread now. This looks great, always love when people resurrect old games. Unfortunately I don't have a desktop PC anymore or I'd probably join in on the fun. Thanks for sharing this.
    1) Cr 2) Ohmss 3) Gf 4) Sf 5) Fyeo
  • bryno92bryno92 Wisconsin, USAPosts: 46MI6 Agent
    readpaulb wrote:
    Just noticing your thread now. This looks great, always love when people resurrect old games. Unfortunately I don't have a desktop PC anymore or I'd probably join in on the fun. Thanks for sharing this.
    Unfortunately there's usually no one online, so there's no fun to join in lol. I have been trying to set up a time to get a bunch of people to play on the steam group, but it seems to be inactive at the moment. Thought I'd try here but I suppose the majority of the people here aren't into gaming (I'm not really anymore either, unless it's for nostalgia).

The game is still a mess right now, but definitely playable. And it's free so you can't complain. Plan on trying to contact the developer and donate to him and hopefully motivate him to work on it :))

And if anyone needs help installing it, I will make a YouTube tutorial. But only if someone asks