Spectre Morocco Travel Bag

StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
So I finally watched Spectre this Saturday, and the wife pointed out at during the Morocco depot part of the movie, where Bond stands next to his luggage. The travel bag is a Le Foulonné Travel bag by Longchamp.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
" Not All Who Wander Are Lost "

Comments

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Is that the same bag he uses when he is walking into the Klinik after getting off the plane? Looked like a leather overnight bag
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Wow great spot - all details match up to my eyes!!!

I cant remember the bag from when he leaves the plane - interesting to see if same or different
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    If I remember correctly the style of bag he carried when arriving at the Klinik was similar to this...

image.jpg
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 745MI6 Agent
    Here is the other bag

image_12.jpg
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Agreed. The bag in Solden is different to the one in the desert. There is a Nylon version aswell from Longchamp, so Bonds bag could that aswell. But it's definitely a Longchamp with the Globe trotter.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Thats a Brunello Cucinelli Travel Bag from a previous season
    brunello-cucinelli-pale-brown-travel-bag-brown-product-2-679446764-normal.jpeg
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    MFisher wrote:
    Here is the other bag

image_12.jpg

Interesting, he seems to be wearing the anti slip things on his boots in this picture. Was this a screen shot from the film or a press shot from the book?
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    edited November 2015
    Tennyson wrote:
    MFisher wrote:
    Here is the other bag

Interesting, he seems to be wearing the anti slip things on his boots in this picture. Was this a screen shot from the film or a press shot from the book?

He wears the same things in the movie.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 745MI6 Agent
    That's a shot from the Blood Sweat & Bond book
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Surely the Longchamp is Madelaine's bag?
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • martinimartini Posts: 289MI6 Agent
    I need a good bag. Don't fancy $800 though.
    "It is better to be as well dressed as possible to stave off, at least for a very little bit, the total collapse of civilization"
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Well the BC bag retailed for over $3K I believe. $800 seems rather reasonable compared to that. :))

Kind regards,
    Craig
    I thought so too, but the Longchamp is next to the Globe trotter trunk while the wheeled bag is next to MS. Plus, Longchamp has a men's line of luggage so safe to assume it's Bonds.
    Makes sense as Bond wears more clothes then any lady :)
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Stefan wrote:
    So I finally watched Spectre this Saturday, and the wife pointed out at during the Morocco depot part of the movie, where Bond stands next to his luggage. The travel bag is a Le Foulonné Travel bag by Longchamp.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Are you sure about this? To me the bag looks like it's this one: http://www.globe-trotter.com/shop/limited-edition/spectre/spectre-navy-overnight-bag/
    Paperbill wrote:
    Are you sure about this? To me the bag looks like it's this one: http://www.globe-trotter.com/shop/limited-edition/spectre/spectre-navy-overnight-bag/

Poppers missing (check between handles), luggage tag missing, shape different - def Longchamp, all the fine details match from diff angles
    Here's another view,
    image.jpg
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    I'm lucky enough to have a Longchamp store in Krakow (I have no idea if that's something special but I remember the name of the brand thanks to one of my law professesors, who's called Longchamps de Berrier XD). Anyway - in Poland luxury products like that are not selling very quickly so I can take a look if they have that bag still in store if anyone will be interested (probably not because it's from the 2014 collection?)
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Sorry to resuscitate such an old thread, but was it ever determined which Longchamps bag and in which color we see at the Train depot next to the Globe-Trotter?
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Sorry to resuscitate such an old thread, but was it ever determined which Longchamps bag and in which color we see at the Train depot next to the Globe-Trotter?

I took a look at some videos on YouTube and compared the bag in the film to Longchamps current lineup and based on the shape/ color I think It's this....

https://us.longchamp.com/products/le-pliage-cuir/travel-bag-l/l1624737292
    I know where you keep your gun!
    edited September 2018
    The Mantis wrote:

In all honesty it could be that one as screen captures show a button along the side of the bag but to me the coloring is all wrong but that could just be an issue with the filters they used during filming.
    I might reach out to Longchamp to try and confirm the model/color of the bag but they ask for a truck load of personal information! I'm thinking the bag used is the one you found and it's probably brown to match the Globe Trotter or it could be black....
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    That would be GREAT!
    MikeG77 wrote:
    I might reach out to Longchamp to try and confirm the model/color of the bag but they ask for a truck load of personal information! I'm thinking the bag used is the one you found and it's probably brown to match the Globe Trotter or it could be black....
    The Mantis wrote:
    That would be GREAT!
    MikeG77 wrote:

So it's been over 2 weeks and I have not received any sort of response from Longchamp which is really disappointing!