Aston Martin DB10 Diecast

Hey guys,
anyone out there identified a Die Cast for the DB 10 yet?
maybe you guys can share links or info ..as i am only aware of the hotwheels edition but still no images have appeared online
would be an awesome car to collect -{ ow and the scalectrix which is a 1:35

Cheers
Yes i did ride the CAT

Comments

• PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    Corgi should have one out in January:
    http://toyheroes.co.uk/corgi-james-bond-spectre-aston-martin-db10-136-scale-diecast-872-p.asp

Newly revived under the Bond in Motion label, the JB Car Collection is to include the vehicles from SPECTRE but not sure where the DB10 is in the line-up:
    http://www.007car-collection.com

Toy State is issuing an RC DB10 but that's an all-plastic toy:
    http://www.toystate.com/our-toys/james-bond-007/mi6-rc/
  • herbie123herbie123 Posts: 47MI6 Agent
    Looked on Ebay earlier, and there are some Hot Wheels DB10 in 1/43 scale.
  • Rainier WolfcastleRainier Wolfcastle Posts: 484MI6 Agent
    herbie123 wrote:
    Looked on Ebay earlier, and there are some Hot Wheels DB10 in 1/43 scale.

Could you please post a link to one of those? - I couldn't find a Hot Wheels DB10 (or any other in 1:43 - the Scalextric are 1:32) ...
  • imranbecksimranbecks SingaporePosts: 139MI6 Agent
    Got the Hot Wheels 1/64 DB10 a few days ago, found it by chance at a grocery store and I've just received the Corgi 1/36 DB10 a few hours ago in the mail... They both look great!

Hot Wheels
    24187028576_6bafdf64a5_b.jpg
    24130535681_e9af9ebe57_b.jpg
    24213123215_c585a3bdef_b.jpg

Corgi
    24228071241_f692dda61a_b.jpg
    24014992730_44709084fe_b.jpg
    23683756453_97a22919fe_b.jpg
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    WOW nice!!! whats the length for the corgi one? 15Cm? from front to back ? how much was the corgi
    Cheers
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • imranbecksimranbecks SingaporePosts: 139MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:
    WOW nice!!! whats the length for the corgi one? 15Cm? from front to back ? how much was the corgi
    Cheers

Its about 12.5cm.. Looks great with my Skyfall DB5.. Will keep the DB10 mint for now until I get another one when I go to London in April..

24287196646_db8548f62f_b.jpg
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,114MI6 Agent
    For those in London who want to see the real thing, Harrods window display until the 28th (I think) looks like this....

image.jpg
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    For those in London who want to see the real thing, Harrods window display until the 28th (I think) looks like this....

image.jpg
    awesome. I will be there on Saturday.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    There is an Elite version coming out this summer. I saw the story on MI6-HQ I think. That's probably going to be the best diecast version unless Kyosho or another high end model company attempt one.
    "Better late than never."
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Mattel doing a 1:18
    Diecast Legends UK still accepting pre orders
    £189 tho
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Unknown007Unknown007 Posts: 201MI6 Agent
    Had pre-ordered my Corgi 1/36 DB.10 just after Christmas, got a call from the shop last weekend, collected on Saturday. One of the lovliest Cars in my collection..........
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    I would probably wait to see if AutoArt makes a DB10. They did make a DB5 I think.
    "Better late than never."
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,651MI6 Agent
    SilentSpy wrote:
    I would probably wait to see if AutoArt makes a DB10. They did make a DB5 I think.

That would depend if they acquire the rights again, which was several manufacturers since then. Autoart did produce two versions of the GF Aston Martin, one with gadgets and one without (which is the one I have).
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,114MI6 Agent
    edited February 2016
    superado wrote:
    SilentSpy wrote:

That would depend if they acquire the rights again, which was several manufacturers since then. Autoart did produce two versions of the GF Aston Martin, one with gadgets and one without (which is the one I have).

There were 5 versions...
    Discussed here...
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/33591/autoart-aston-martins

Must go and dig mine out to see which version I have....
    Version 3, BMT 216A, no gadgets. Excellent model!
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,651MI6 Agent
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    superado wrote:
    SilentSpy wrote:

There were 5 versions...
    Discussed here...
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/33591/autoart-aston-martins

Must go and dig mine out to see which version I have....
    Version 3, BMT 216A, no gadgets. Excellent model!

I stand corrected. Thank you. I envy the collector who'd seek such minute variations of a gadgeted and non-gadgeted diecast.

70020, without gadgets, without wing mirrors: BMT 214A
    70020, without gadgets, wing mirrors: BMT 214A
    70020, without gadgets, wing mirrors: BMT 216A
    70021, gadgets, wing mirrors, without roof panel: BMT 216A
    70021, gadgets, wing mirrors, roof panel: BMT 216A
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
    Now all we need is for Corgi to be able to produce the Jaguar from the chase in SPECTRE.
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    Don't hold your breath waiting for anything new as the company might not be around if Barclays pulls the plug.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/10/hornby-warns-it-will-lose-6m-pounds-this-year
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Sad news. :# although I guess traditional toys are not in as big demand these days.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    And here I thought that £20 for the DB.10 would help Company Profits........
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Hwy guys any updates on the DB 10 Hotwheel elite?
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,324MI6 Agent
    I got an email saying the Elite DB5 was cancelled and that the Elite DB10 was pushed back a few times.
  • db5.007db5.007 SwitzerlandPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    Is anyone aware of recent developments ?
    Has anyone heard about a possible 1:12 DB10 version ?
    Thanks
    "Surround yourself with human beings, they are easier to fight for than principles.”
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    db5.007 wrote:
    Is anyone aware of recent developments ?
    Has anyone heard about a possible 1:12 DB10 version ?
    Thanks

Never heard of a 1:12, the 1:18 db10 is still due at some point, but third delay in process
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Just had my DB10 pre order cancelled from BBT in the US saying that it was dead in the water and would not be further produced.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent
    Over 18 months since the film was released and still no 1:18 version available. Such poor marketing.

If a 1:18 DB10 and CX75 had been available to buy in the shops when the film was released, and available since in places like the Bond in Motion exhibition, they would have flown off the shelves.

Likewise the OHMSS DBS and TLD Vantage. Why has nobody picked up the licence to produce 1:18 versions of these..?? ?:)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,346MI6 Agent
    I thought they made the TLD Vantage in 1:18
    Over 18 months since the film was released and still no 1:18 version available. Such poor marketing.

If a 1:18 DB10 and CX75 had been available to buy in the shops when the film was released, and available since in places like the Bond in Motion exhibition, they would have flown off the shelves.

Likewise the OHMSS DBS and TLD Vantage. Why has nobody picked up the licence to produce 1:18 versions of these..?? ?:)
    I've never seen one.. ?:) See the Vantage and DBS in different colours (internal and external).

My collection just feels so incomplete :(
    Cheers Texas. Yep, that's the one I've seen but I couldn't live with it having red seats and the front grill and bumper are different to the TLD Vantage.