Memorabilia-NEC Birmingham-19/20th March.

The weekend after next there's another Memorabilia and ComicCon show at the NEC Birmingham. (SE of Brum.)
With lots of stars from TV and films of yesteryear. The top guest is Lindsay Wagner-who was The Bionic Woman years ago.
There are also Red Dwarf actors (not Craig Charles) and from Bond -Shirley Eaton and Madeline Smith.

If I went it would be by train (on my own). Entrance ticket is £11, Parking is £12 and then the petrol cost by car.
Autographs are £15. See the website for guest lists.

Bleuville.

Comments

• www.bondstars.comwww.bondstars.com Pinewood Studios, LondonPosts: 373Chief of Staff
    Unfortunately Shirley Eaton won't now be attending Memorabilia.
    www.bondstars.com - The stars' official online autograph store
    www.allstarautographs.co.uk - Autographs, Private Signings & Events
    www.honorblackman.co.uk - Official Honor Blackman website
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,060Chief of Staff
    Is Nikki van der Zyl going then...? :D
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    You took the words right out of my mouth ! :D

(Dubbing joke )
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Do you think they synchronise non-appearances? (too many dubbing jokes?) :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    That would only happen if they were on speaking terms. (No, never enough dubbing jokes :D )
    I think we all speak with one voice on that subject.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Not like Nikki then, since she has many voices! :)
    I only pay that theory Lip Service. ;)
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    When are one of these Memorabilia shows going to have "Meet the stars of AJB" table? Can you imagine the queue if we had TP, Higgy-baby, danjaq_OFF etc signing autographs while Barbel provided the music and Number24 prepared food? They'd have to get extra security in to keep the masses at bay!
    :)) :)) :))
  • BleuvilleBleuville Posts: 384MI6 Agent
    Bleuville wrote:
    The weekend after next there's another Memorabilia and ComicCon show at the NEC Birmingham. (SE of Brum.)
    With lots of stars from TV and films of yesteryear. The top guest is Lindsay Wagner-who was The Bionic Woman years ago.
    There are also Red Dwarf actors (not Craig Charles) and from Bond -Shirley Eaton and Madeline Smith.

If I went it would be by train (on my own). Entrance ticket is £11, Parking is £12 and then the petrol cost by car.
    Autographs are £15. See the website for guest lists.

Bleuville.

So I did go by train. Everything cost £15-entry ticket and signed photos.
    Hadn't been since 2008 so it was a bit different. All these youngsters were dressed up as comic book characters
    or Manga people. Didn't know who they were but it was colourful. There was a Captain Hook with Jessica Rabbit.
    I stuck to the stars of yesteryear and got my 1993 magazine signed by Madeline Smith.
    There was from Allo,Allo Herr Flick and Helga (Kim Hartman.) About 30 actors signing.
    It got expensive at £15 a go. (and I won't mention the glamour model area for over 18s.)

So i enjoyed it but spent about £200 !

Bleuville.