Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,672MI6 Agent
Just like a similar thread about SPECTRE, this topic is for the members who feel the rumours in the press are too believable and well-founded.

I have already heard a rumour about the plot and villan of Bond25. As usual the producers and scriptwriters keep their ears to the ground to make the movies topical and reflective of the worst threats in the news. This time the villan will be a Swedish politician who wants to become General Secretary of the UN and secure politically correct regimes in the western world. Some candidates in the US election have identified this horrible threath, and EON believes they have found a villan most people fear. Behind the scenes the dastardly Swede organises un-PC terrorist attacks such as Miss Universe contestants with suicide bikinis, bulls at Pamplona spiked with the drug speed etc.
These attacks will get PC politicians into office and destroy everything Bond believes in. They will outlaw supercars, explosive pens, sexist puns, vodka martinis etc. More than anything Bond fears mandatory paternity leaves where Bond has to babysit his many illegitimate children :o

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,672MI6 Agent
    Has anyone else heard more rumours about the PC villan plot? or possibly other, nearly as incredibly true rumours?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    edited January 2021
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    edited March 2016
    Because the rumours are exeedingly accurate and incredibly true - didn't you read the title of the topic? Or indeed the explaining text just under it?
    edited January 2021
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Because the rumours are exeedingly accurate and incredibly true -
    Oh, then, okay. :D
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent
    I heard that Bond 25 features a series of terrorist attacks against London. Gerard Butler is brought in to save London, but can't quite manage it so MI6 try to recall a retired Bond who is now living in a caravan at Skegness with his now wife - Maddie Bond and their twin boys: Aston and Martin.

M visits Bond but Bond says he's done with saving the world and refuses. M then goes to Blofeld (in prison, obvs) and asks for his help. Blofeld decides to assist MI6 as long as he is given the title of Count Balthazar de Blueville. M reluctantly agrees and Blofeld starts to track down the leader of the terrorist cell using his Spectre connections.

The trail leads to a caravan park in Skegness where, it is rumoured, an ex MI6 agent is responsible.....

And that is exceedingly accurate and incredibly true. I know that, because I made it up.
    There's a series on Sky " Occupation " about Russia invading Norway, up till now
    I've been on the side of the Norwegians, but NOW ! I'm rooting for the Russians. :))

Well, it's been said from un-PC Sources (who names himself very often :v ) that Putin is "a very bright and talented man" and a "strong leader", so who can blame you? I haven't seen "Occupation" (But my father saw the first season 1940-45), but I hear it's the first thing written by Jo Nesbø that isn't brilliant.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,378Chief of Staff
    Number24 wrote:
    I haven't seen "Occupation" (But my father saw the first season 1940-45), but I hear it's the first thing written by Jo Nesbø that isn't brilliant.

You've read his last couple of books ? :# Not good !

Haven't seen Occupied yet - but I will -{
    YNWA 97
  • ToTheRightToTheRight Posts: 314MI6 Agent
    IanT wrote:
    I heard that Bond 25 features a series of terrorist attacks against London. Gerard Butler is brought in to save London, but can't quite manage it so MI6 try to recall a retired Bond who is now living in a caravan at Skegness with his now wife - Maddie Bond and their twin boys: Aston and Martin.

M visits Bond but Bond says he's done with saving the world and refuses. M then goes to Blofeld (in prison, obvs) and asks for his help. Blofeld decides to assist MI6 as long as he is given the title of Count Balthazar de Blueville. M reluctantly agrees and Blofeld starts to track down the leader of the terrorist cell using his Spectre connections.

The trail leads to a caravan park in Skegness where, it is rumoured, an ex MI6 agent is responsible.....

And that is exceedingly accurate and incredibly true. I know that, because I made it up.

Yes!!!! Best post I've seen all day!!
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    I haven't seen "Occupation" (But my father saw the first season 1940-45), but I hear it's the first thing written by Jo Nesbø that isn't brilliant.

We're getting off topic here, but who cares? ;)
    Are you refering to the two non-Harry Hole novels set in the 70's? Personaly I liked them.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    I thought the only real info at the moment from the EON camp is them saying they are "brainstorming" at the moment
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Number24 wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

We're getting off topic here, but who cares? ;)
    Are you refering to the two non-Harry Hole novels set in the 70's? Personaly I liked them.

We are off topic - apologies ;%

I am...I found them rushed and lacking his usual pace...I thought they were rushed to cash in :#
    YNWA 97
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I thought the only real info at the moment from the EON camp is them saying they are "brainstorming" at the moment

That's the last info that came through even semi-official channels...
    YNWA 97
    The info on this thread is that there are a lot of exciting ideas that almost absolutely certainly will happen :D
  • stagstag Posts: 2,083MI6 Agent
    They've commissioned me to write it!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 35,980Chief of Staff
    :D Loeff has been after that job for years!
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Bond 25: "Brainstormer"

(You heard if here first :D )
  • stagstag Posts: 2,083MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    :D Loeff has been after that job for years!

I undercut his quote by £15!
    edited April 2016
    It's true - Tom Cruise is the new James Bond! The surprising deal was struck yesterday. After lengthy negotiations it is clear that the American action star will be the next Bond. There are a number of stipulations, of cource. EON insisted that Nathan Hunt, Tom Criuse's character in the successful Mission impossible franchise, must be killed by James Bond (Tom Cruise) in the PTS of Bond 25.
    Cruise had his own demands. The active action star will do ALL the stunts in the Bond movies of the future. It will require some nifty camerawork to allow Cruise to do the stunts of the henchmen Bond kills off, but Cruise will not let any stuntmen visit the set.
    The money saved on stuntmen will be spent on CGI to make Cruise look "At least as tall as Daniel Craig". CGI experts comment that this is fairly easy in the movies themselves, but Cruise's demands are more complex to pull of on talk shows and during premieres.
    Congratualations! :007)
    Excellent news!!!!
    edited January 2021
    That would never have happened to the other fellow.
    edited January 2021
  • UnderwaterBattle007UnderwaterBattle007 Posts: 284MI6 Agent
    edited March 2016
    welshboy78 wrote:

Maybe they should look to the past of previous Bond films for inspiration.

In Dr No, Bonds briefing with M we find out that Bonds Beretta jams nearly resulting in his demise, with M stating "You have a license to kill, not be killed".

In From Russia With Love Bond talks about an experience with M in Tokyo, he calls it "Interesting"

In Live And Let Die Bond returns from an unexplained mission in Rome with an Italian agent called "Miss Caruso"

In The Spy Who Loved Me we find out Bond met and became friends with Sheikh Hosein whilst at Cambridge.

Also in that film Bond is on an undisclosed mission in Austria that draws the attention of the KGB.

At the start of Moonraker Bond is returning from an undisclosed mission to Africa.

In Octopussy Bond comes across a character he has previously met called Jim Fanning, the Secret Services' expert in Antiquities.

In Goldeneye Bond has previously met Zukovsky a KGB agent. He shot him in the right knee, and stole his girlfriend and car.

In Tomorrow Never Dies, Paris Carver is an old girlfriend of Bond.

Brainstorming..................................................?

lets see what they come up with.
    FRWl, CR, OHMSS, TSWLM, SF, GF, TLD, LTK, TND, FYEO, OP,TWINE, GE, LALD, TB, SPECTRE, DN, YOLT, TMWTGG, QOS, MR, DAF, DAD, AVTAK, NTTD.

"Do you expect me to talk? "No Mister Bond I expect you to die"
  • Bondage007Bondage007 AustraliaPosts: 371MI6 Agent
    LOL "Exeedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25" wouldn't be a rumour anymore. It would be fact
    2019 Bondathon...in progress (6) FRWL (7) GE (8) FYEO (9) TND (10) MR (11) GF (12) LALD (13) DAF (14) LTK (15) TMWTGG (16) TB (17) TSWLM (18) DAD (19) AVTAK (20) YOLT (21) QOS (22) SF (23) TWINE (24) SP
    Yes, but calling the thread "Bond 25 facts" might have obscured the real intent of the topic. :D
    "After accidentally impregnating himself, Bond hides out in a nunnery in a leafy suburb of Melbourne for several months. While away, Blofeld is released from prison and with Hinx opens a health food store as cover for a diabolical plot to takeover the world's entire supply of genetically modified carrots. Bond goes rogue when no one at MI6 believes his suspicions on Blofeld's real intentions but has to stop his efforts at 5pm when he must collect his daughter - cleverly disguised in an effort to save Bond's lilywhite reputation as the daughter of an old school chum who died in a random case of Brussel sprout poisoning - from the nursery school. Q takes over only to have to nip off to the vets when one of his cats eats a tainted stalk of asparagus leaving only Moneypenny to save the world."
    :)) :)) :))
    Breaking News (I swear I am making this up) Daniel Craig has signed up to do 2 more Bond films with the proviso that a) They feature a DB5 in a confusing shoe in to confuse as many fans as possible, and b) there is a revenge type storyline because apparently, and these are DCs (fictional) words: The fans love it.

Also, Dame Judi Dench's agent has confirmed that she will have a cameo in that Bond receives a video from her in which she says...

****SPOILER ALERT****

"Ignore the last video I sent 007. I'd been at the gin again. Whatever you do, don't go to that funeral. It'll end in tears and spoil everything my new boyfriend has worked hard for. Gotta dash, Ernst wants me to rub coconut oil into his hair."

Honest, I've not made this up (I have)!!!
    Are you sure you made it up? It's just to good not to be true :D