Spectre Morocco Belt replica

TeenageBondTeenageBond London, UKPosts: 211MI6 Agent
Hi,

I've mentioned this before in the SPECTRE clothing thread but thought I would open up a thread for it.

I have a friend who, for a living, is a saddler (i.e. he makes belts and other leather products).
Back in December when I started putting together my Morocco outfits, I asked him if he could make me a belt based on the pictures I provided from the film. After showing him the pictures, he was quick to spot that the belt is in fact not woven.
I now have that belt and am excited to introduce it to AJB.
I would like to add that the product is 100% hand-produced in the UK from premium quality leather and any aspect of the belt (as it is a one-off production) can be altered or personalised for your individual taste. For example, I had my initials stamped on the belt and had options for multiple different colours of leather.
The price of the belt is £160 on the introductory discount.

Below is a link to his website where you can make inquiries if you so wish.
(the pictures on the site are of my belt)
http://www.windsorsaddlers.com/BESPOKE-BELT.html

Finally, last week when I was in Canne in the south of France I decided to visit the Brunello Cucinelli boutique and struck up a conversation with a very nice sales assistant. I just so happened to be wearing the belt at the time and as he spotted the belt, he asked whether it was in fact a BC belt. After the converstaion, I swaggered out of the store feeling very 'Bond'. B-) :007) -{

Many Thanks,
NH

Comments

• _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    Belt looks great!
    Murder | Employment.
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Now that is the extra mile! Very, very cool man!
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,367MI6 Agent
    Very nice!
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Bmorelli11Bmorelli11 Posts: 197MI6 Agent
    Beautiful belt!
    You're that English secret agent from England | Instagram: @matchedperfectly | Web: www.matchedperfectly.us
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Great effort! -{
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Did you get the initials stamped on the inside of the belt where no one can see them, or on the outside where they can be seen when it's worn?
  • PostiebearPostiebear Kent, UKPosts: 255MI6 Agent
    At the frond next to the buckle. When worn the other side of the belt tongue covers the initials. It's mentioned in the blurb and there is a picture where they are just visible
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Ahh yes, I see them now. Thanks for that!
  • Ghughes1Ghughes1 Windsor, United KingdomPosts: 44MI6 Agent
    Bank holiday BONANZA - Windsor Saddlers are offering the bespoke woven belt for £80 with free postage to the UK only.

All you need to do is email info@windsorsaddlers.com with the following quote : 2465 and we will send you options re colour and buckle and how to provide a correct measurement together with payment details.

Limited availability!
    Email : info@windsorsaddlers.com
  • Bomber133Bomber133 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    I picked up one of these belts and it really is superb. Beautifully made and delivered quickly. It's even better in the leather than the pictures.

Not only that - Gee is an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Highly recommended.
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    Bomber133 wrote:
    I picked up one of these belts and it really is superb. Beautifully made and delivered quickly. It's even better in the leather than the pictures.

Not only that - Gee is an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Highly recommended.

Just ordered one today. Concur with previous comments - Gee's customer service is exceptional. Looking forward to receiving the belt later in the week. Will let you know...
    Yes. Considerably.
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    how wide is the belt? cm or inch?

is the way the braiding is done the same way the braiding on the BC belt is done? Or is it just a very nice "braided" belt.

thanks.

stefan.

PS: maybe somebody who actually owns the Spectre BC belt can post a couple of pictures ... that would be nice, too
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Nobody owns the real belt and dont believe any pics online of one apart from the SPECTRE footage
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • TeenageBondTeenageBond London, UKPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Friedl41 wrote:
    how wide is the belt? cm or inch?

is the way the braiding is done the same way the braiding on the BC belt is done? Or is it just a very nice "braided" belt.

thanks.

stefan.

PS: maybe somebody who actually owns the Spectre BC belt can post a couple of pictures ... that would be nice, too

I think that one of the problems is that all we have to go on with the belt are shots and frames from the film.
    Oh and the width is 1.5 inches. -{
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Nobody owns the real belt and dont believe any pics online of one apart from the SPECTRE footage

oh no ... you were my only hope (ok you and David/Mantis),,, i thought you had one on you instagram. 8-)
    Nope that's a BC Blue braided belt as worn by DC
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    You have an Instagram, Welshboy78? I know David and Simon do.
    Yeah think same username? Don't use much just chucked a load of pics up there is a few attempts
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    It's enough what we see from him on AJB - why would anyone follow Welshie in IG ?:)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Mr porter has a BC woven belt which looks very similar to the SP item, it states it as 3cm, and yours for £350.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Mr porter has a BC woven belt which looks very similar to the SP item, it states it as 3cm, and yours for £350.

This one? http://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/brunello_cucinelli/3cm-brown-cross-hatch-woven-leather-belt/589885?ppv=2

If so, don't think it is that belt as the pictures from the film clearly show the leather 'braids' to be at an angle, as supposed to horizontal.
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:

This one? http://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/brunello_cucinelli/3cm-brown-cross-hatch-woven-leather-belt/589885?ppv=2

If so, don't think it is that belt as the pictures from the film clearly show the leather 'braids' to be at an angle, as supposed to horizontal.

No, think he meant this one as he quotes price of £350
    http://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/brunello_cucinelli/3cm-brown-braided-leather-belt/651653?ppv=2
    This isn't it either as the buckle is wrong, but he did say similar, not SA or identical. Both nice belts but just not quite what is seen on screen.
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,367MI6 Agent
    Wow...BC prices are crazy...
    Llafyks wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

http://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/brunello_cucinelli/3cm-brown-braided-leather-belt/651653?ppv=2
    This isn't it either as the buckle is wrong, but he did say similar, not SA or identical. Both nice belts but just not quite what is seen on screen.

Ah. Yeah.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Llafyks wrote:

Ah. Yeah.
    Yes that's the one I meant, BC seems to change his belts very regularly, but keeping similar styles....if that makes sense, the belt in SP could have been a couple of seasons old prior to filming?? Anyhow I offered this up as a size reference as these seem to stay consistent.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    edited May 2018
    Message to ALL Bond community.

Reminder :

ALL of you qualify for a huge discount on all the Bespoke Belts.

All you need to do is email us on the following address and we will do all the rest.

info@windsorsaddlers.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Another belt that Daniel Craig has in his collection. We where approached asking us if we can make one like it from the picture.

Please follow the link below for a picture of Daniel wearing the belt.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BihCa9ln_In/?hl=en

There are some photos of what we produced below and we offer the belt in Brown with solid brass roller buckle at 1 1/2 inch wide, the leather we use is the very best on the market.

The belt are hand made and made to measure.

Prices as follows :

£50 UK postage £5 overseas postage £15

If your interested please email us on info@windsorsaddlers.com

If you have any other Belts you would like us to produce please ask.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Remember that discounted prices are still available to the bond community.

If interested please email me on the below address.

Info@windsorsaddlers.com