Re: Nafets47's collection thread

All prices are OBO.

I am also interested in any TF notched lapel suits in a size 40R or 40C.

https://s4.postimg.cc/g9144jgwp/DSC05853.jpg

https://s4.postimg.cc/f80vfezx5/DSC05854.jpg

https://s4.postimg.cc/kxlpdgvh5/DSC05855.jpg

https://s4.postimg.cc/mdx7vlye1/DSC05856.jpg

new photos

I will be selling some TF108s if anyone is interested. I just got them for a steal. Per the data I have they are MINT and only worn a couple times.

I will take photos when they arrive. If you are interested in these shoot me a PM.  ajb007/martini

Prices are updated. All are still OBO and I am pretty open to trades.  ajb007/martini

I am starting to like the TF108's, but I bought them exclusively to sell. I will let them go for this week for $500 which I am sure is the lowest selling price on the net.

If you find a lower price let me know and I am pretty willing to meet it for a AJB member. Otherwise at the end of the week they are going up on the bay.

I updated my pricing. However I really would be interested in the Y-3 in a small or XS. If you have one and are interested in the above we can workout a deal.  ajb007/martini

TF108s go up to the bay tomorrow. No real interest here surprisingly.

Tom Ford suit up for sale.  ajb007/martini

Last edited by nafets47 (6th Sep 2016 21:22)

Some interest in the suit. and a couple offers on the tie.

Updated the above.

Pending on the TF suit. The glasses are sold unless buyer backs out, waiting on funds. I have been in talks about the tie so if you are interested let me know.
-

Damn, it would appear that no one is selling a Y-3 in size S or XS. If you have one and are thinking about parting with it, I may offer silly money for it.

Also I am willing until Friday to let the Menlo go for $700 net ajb007/martini

If you want this and have a Y-3 I will go straight up on trade or add a bit if you feel so inclined.   ajb007/biggrin

PMd

TF Suit is not longer available. If this changes I will inform those concerned.  ajb007/martini

Skyfall tie is sold pending funds

Menlo has a bit of interest.

TF108s available buyer didn't pay.

Still looking for that Y-3  ajb007/biggrin

The TF PTS Skyfall tie is sold.  ajb007/martini

Remaining is the Menlo and TF108s

The TF108s are now sold.

OP is updated with much better and more photos of the Menlo

Also included price willing to pay for Y-3.  ajb007/martini

I have a Billy Reid Peacoat size M Navy 80/20 which I would be willing to part with if someone is interested.

$750 shipped in the US. If you want in outside the US you pay shipping.

Also wanted to find out if anyone has the stripped suit from SF? Or if you know if there is one for sale somewhere.

Last edited by nafets47 (3rd Oct 2016 19:54)

Last price drop $700 shipped in the US.

I also have a heavily tailored Royale Harrington which I would sell. It was marked size M however it now is closer to a size S with the chest of an M. Since the tailoring was less than fantastic I would let it go for $80 shipped.

If anyone is interested I will take photos.

Last edited by nafets47 (4th Oct 2016 02:22)

The Menlo is still available.

Will likely have a TF O'Connor small check suit size 40R available this new week. If any interest please let me know. My wife says I should keep it however I am willing to let it go.

https://s22.postimg.cc/4l6h8wrct/interest_check.png

Pants are a 34'' and 31'' inseam

Jacket sleeves are about 25'' and the jacket otherwise is a standard Y fit 50R

If there is interest I will provide full measurements and detailed photos.

Added the TF Suit with measurements and photos. This is being sold elsewhere, however I have the price lower here then elsewhere due to the crew on the forums  ajb007/martini

If you want if for a lower price and have something to trade PM me.

Also if you want fit pics let me know. I wear a 38R in the Fit A Tom Ford and 40R in O'Connor cut.

The Menlo sold and the TF Spectre Suit is still available.

I will let the suit go to a member for $900 shipped with a TF Hanger  ajb007/smile

If someone wants it outside of the US, they can gift payment and I will gift them the suit  ajb007/martini

All items are now sold. Updated the above with items I am looking for. If you have them we can workout a deal  ajb007/martini

Actually the TF suit is still available. Buyer's finances fell through  ajb007/rolleyes

Want to have this out the door today or Monday so if someone is interested 900 shipped.

nafets47 wrote:

Actually the TF suit is still available. Buyer's finances fell through  ajb007/rolleyes

Want to have this out the door today or Monday so if someone is interested 900 shipped.

PM sent.

“What is your occupation?”
“That’s not the sort of thing that looks good on a form."

PM replied to.

Quite a few PMs and interest on the Tom Ford suit however still available.

Also for those who want it but can't afford it or are afraid of the wife. If you have something you want to include in the deal I am willing to entertain any and all offers. Worst I can say is "no" with vulgarity  ajb007/biggrin 

I will be posting two fit picks today or tomorrow. My friend with a smaller chest than I (with longer legs) will be wearing the whole suit and I will wear just the jacket. I will also provide his and my measurements for those who are interested  ajb007/martini

nafets47 wrote:

Selling the tie because I am too afraid of wearing it  ajb007/lol Has been a grail of mine for a very long time and now that I have it, it needs to go.

If you are interested in the whole outfit, I happen to have a TF O'Connor Cut sharkskin grey suit (2 button w/ 5 cuff size 40C, this is the correct fabric), Tetbury (size 8UK) a TF white shirt (size 39 or 40R, not tab collar) which we could work out a bulk purchase.

The Menlo is freaking awesome, however I don't really wear it. This looks original run, due to the color but I am not an expert.

ajb007/martini

Do you still happen to have the tetbury's for sale?

Adam