Selling my JB Villains Swatch watch collection

Hi,
I was going to sell these watches on eBay but I have been pointed in the direction of this forum by a friend. I am looking to sell off my collection of James Bond Villain swatch watches. I collected these a few years back and they have been on display in my house but I think its time to give them a new home and have someone else enjoy them.

I have the following watches for sale. All watches are unused, boxed and in excellent condition.

From Russia with love - Rosa Klebb
Goldfinger - Odd Job
Thunderball - Emilio Largo
You only live twice - Blofeld’s cat
Diamonds are forever - Went and Kidd
Live and let die - Baron Samedi (This is my fav so might keep this one but if there is any one desperate for it I would consider selling)
For your eyes only - Aris Kristatos
The living daylights - Georgi Koskov
Licence to kill - Franz Sanchez
Goldeneye - Xena Onatopp
Tomorrow never dies - Elliot Carver
The world is not enough - Electra King
Die another day - Zao
Quantum of solace - Dominic Greene

If interested please pm me. I will consider selling them individually or as a collection.

bondpic2.jpg

bondpic1.jpg

Comments

• markhallismarkhallis Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Have you sold these watches yet?
  • phantom110phantom110 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    markhallis wrote:
    Have you sold these watches yet?

Hi, they are still avaivable if you are interested.
  • Mark1961Mark1961 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    I am interested in the Electra King watch how much would you sell this watch to me for.
    phantom110 wrote:
    Hi,
    I was going to sell these watches on eBay but I have been pointed in the direction of this forum by a friend. I am looking to sell off my collection of James Bond Villain swatch watches. I collected these a few years back and they have been on display in my house but I think its time to give them a new home and have someone else enjoy them.

I have the following watches for sale. All watches are unused, boxed and in excellent condition.

Goldfinger - Odd Job
    Live and let die - Baron Samedi (This is my fav so might keep this one but if there is any one desperate for it I would consider selling)
    Goldeneye - Xena Onatopp
    Die another day - Zao

If interested please pm me. I will consider selling them individually or as a collection.

bondpic2.jpg

bondpic1.jpg
  • Mark1961Mark1961 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    I am Interested in the Electra King watch, how much would you sell his watch to me for
  • AnthonyDufoortAnthonyDufoort Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Mark1961 wrote:
    I am interested in the Electra King watch how much would you sell this watch to me for.
    phantom110 wrote:
    Hi,

Is the Gold "oddjob" still for sale?
    Goldfinger - Odd Job
    Goldeneye - Xena Onatopp
    Die another day - Zao

bondpic2.jpg

bondpic1.jpg
  • FoxMocksFoxMocks Posts: 0MI6 Agent

Hey there! I'm interested in Elliot Carver if you still have him for sale! I'd pay $200.00 USD + shipping if you're interested!

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent

Are you in the UK or US?

"Any of the opposition around..?"