Skyfall Track Suit pants are Puma?

drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
Sorry if this has already been looked into, confirmed, not confirmed etc.. Fell upon this by accident. Are we safe to say that we are confirmed that the pants are Puma?

http://www.propstore.com/blog/the-prop-store-collection-presents-james-bonds-tracksuit/

image.jpg

Comments

• armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    I'm fairly certain that it was ID'd as Puma, but that Daniel Craig worked with Puma to create several custom variations on the pants......

Furthermore, even if this one in the pic is a Puma, according to another thread the pants might also have been an Adidas Originals Slim Fit version.

So it seems 2 different types of pants were used.

It looks like we'll get much more clarity when the 4K HDR Blu-Ray version is issued.

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/39547/skyfall-track-pants-done/
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Yes they are Puma I have the original tracksuit made by Puma with Daniel Craig's name in it. They only made a handful and this was the one Puma Kept until someone involved with the project left and it was gifted to them.
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    That's pretty awesome.

I'm curious..... are the Skyfall jacket and pants from the PTI website accurate?

Are there any Puma logos on the pans\jacket?
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    That's pretty awesome.

I'm curious..... are the Skyfall jacket and pants from the PTI website accurate?

Are there any Puma logos on the pans\jacket?

If you look very closely on the BluRay version you can actually notice the Puma logo on the pants. As for the logo on the jacket, there is visible something for a split second on screen but unfortunatley it's too hard to idenfify. But PropStore is rather a reliable company and I think it was established before that both the jacket and the pants used in the movie were made by Puma. -{
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    Yeah, I found an older thread from a year ago and it looks like it all got sorted. Thanks Gents!