Daniel Craig wears Belstaff Kirkham Blouson not K Racer

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but Belstaff's official Facebook & Twitter state Daniel Craig's Belstaff jacket is the Kirkham Blouson (not the K Racer)

Although I think they have been known to get I.D's incorrect previously, maybe cmdr_bong or CRB could clear this up.

https://twitter.com/belstaff/status/664886419706507264

https://www.facebook.com/belstaff/photos/a.189907854453094.37449.153933181383895/794633600647180/?type=3&theater

Comments

• sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Had not seen those posts but pretty sure the K in K racer just stands for Kirkham so its the same thing
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    your probably right but I've never seen it sold as the Kirkham Racer only Kirkham Blouson or K Racer Jacket/Blouson
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    apple8 wrote:
    your probably right but I've never seen it sold as the Kirkham Racer only Kirkham Blouson or K Racer Jacket/Blouson

Yup. I think its the same thing, most shops called it the K Racer
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    My bad!, I brought a black one direct from Belstaff (it was called K racer) which I returned, a little tight and as it was the summer version definitely not worth the money (not lined)

I thought it could be 2 different jackets as I've previously seen minor alterations to Belstaff Jackets and they call them something else (Roadmaster, Trailmaster etc..)
  • pepe44pepe44 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    edited September 2017
    Sry for posting in an old thread, but I also wanted to say thanks. I only found Craig's jacket under "K-Racer". I contaced Belstaff support to see if it's the same model as "K-Racer".

Unfortunately the blouson is sold out for a long time now and even used ones are hard to find in size XXL/54 (I normally wear L, but tested XL/52, too tight as apple8 mentioned!).

I want this jacket!! :D

E: Got an answer.
    Cotton blousons: The K-Racer is tighter than the Kirkham, everything else (material, cut) is the same according to the Belstaff support.
    Leather blousons: K-Racer is made of 8 OZ leather, while Kirkham is made of 6 OZ.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    pepe44 wrote:
    Sry for posting in an old thread, but I also wanted to say thanks. I only found Craig's jacket under "K-Racer". I contaced Belstaff support to see if it's the same model as "K-Racer".

Unfortunately the blouson is sold out for a long time now and even used ones are hard to find in size XXL/54 (I normally wear L, but tested XL/52, too tight as apple8 mentioned!).

I want this jacket!! :D

E: Got an answer.
    Cotton blousons: The K-Racer is tighter than the Kirkham, everything else (material, cut) is the same according to the Belstaff support.
    Leather blousons: K-Racer is made of 8 OZ leather, while Kirkham is made of 6 OZ.

They come up now and then, keep an eye on the ebay thread, I also take a 54 or XXL in belstaff they are crazy small sizing.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood