Enquiry for TMWGG Gucci Belt

Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
When I first saw The Man With The Golden Gun, I was pleasantly surprised by the clothing in the movie because, (after seeing Spy Who Loved Me and) as far as I'm concerned, they were Roger's best. Those even included the sports coat and safari shirt. One particular piece that stood out was the Gucci belt that Bond wore in Scaramanga's island. I found this in Bond Lifestyle but not much else, and Gucci didn't have a marketing campaign for Bond. What I'm asking is, does anyone know anything more about this belt because I'm currently not in a position to purchase this belt, but I would be very interested in the buckle itself.
Cheers! -{
a reasonable rate of return

Comments

• jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Yes the belt is pretty rare to find I have one that is going to be restored this year when I can find someone to do it.
    Other than that I have so far only seen one other and that had a black infill in it. I will have a look again and see if there are any marking on it but it is pretty rare.
    Depending where it comes up will vary the price the black one I saw was $120 on a belt measuring 28 inches. So expect to be buying the buckle only and forget the belt attached to it if there is even one.
    Ross
  • xanderdbsxanderdbs Toluca LakePosts: 7MI6 Agent
    Yes the belt is pretty rare to find I have one that is going to be restored this year when I can find someone to do it.
    Other than that I have so far only seen one other and that had a black infill in it. I will have a look again and see if there are any marking on it but it is pretty rare.
    Depending where it comes up will vary the price the black one I saw was $120 on a belt measuring 28 inches. So expect to be buying the buckle only and forget the belt attached to it if there is even one.
    Ross
    I would be interested in just the buckle it self. where did you happen to come across one ?
    best,
    -AK