Looking to buy a spare FE Golden Gun Cufflink

US Buyer here. Story is I was desperately looking for one on eBay and Amazon, until I found this site.

I'm looking to buy a spare FE Golden Gun Cufflink. I have PayPal and I'm willing to negotiate a good price for one. I'm also willing to shoulder any international fees and shipping with tracking.

Here's to hoping there are still some spares left for sale. Thank you.

Comments

• Alex1995Alex1995 France/GermanyPosts: 339MI6 Agent
    edited March 2017
    Hello all,

Sorry if I kind of hijack jenova post but I'm looking as well for GG cufflink replica(not especially FE part) .
    It's a long shot but did somebody already make such a prop? -{
    1.GE 2.FRWL 3.CR 4.FYEO 5.LALD 6.TSWLM
    7.GF 8.TLD 9.TND 10.SF

"Where’s Fekkesh?” “Pyramids.” *thwap* “AHHHHHHH!”
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,347MI6 Agent
    email me please - sudakan@gmail.com
    may be I can help
  • jenova-s_angeljenova-s_angel California, USAPosts: 24MI6 Agent
    texas007 wrote:
    email me please - sudakan@gmail.com
    may be I can help

Email sent. Really cool to have local help.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    thanks Andy! -{
    If anyone can, Kan can {[]
    Hi, again. I'm willing to pay US$100.00 for one. I'm open for all offers.
    BTW, I can only repair now and not replaced.

The original factory will not do a small run - they insists on a min of 1,000 pieces
    At about $6 a piece - that is $ 6,000 min.

We need more funding to make this happen sadly.
  • BOFFERBOFFER Posts: 331MI6 Agent
    Well here is my take on it. $100.00 dollars is not enough for a replacement cufflink. There is a member on this site who I am sure monitors these boards who had a big hand in design and construction of the original FE GG and could make a cufflink from scratch and have it gold plated. To be fair the cost for this would be more than $100.00 as the gold plating would cost that alone unless you get loads done at once. I wont name the chap other than to say his work is admired amongst most on this forum. Might be worth upping your budget and seeing if you get a response. Just my take on things. Other than that good luck in your search.
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    I think that you have your wires crossed somewhere BOFFER, FE had Big Chief do the 3d scan of There GG and they made two 3d printed GG samples, both of which I use to own, one grey and one painted gold, both now reside in friends collections -{

The person that you are talking about though, could easily make a trigger behind his back with his eyes closed :D
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    He's not even able to make a MR camera or to source some decent screws 8-)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    He's not even able to make a MR camera or to source some decent screws 8-)

Also colour blind, but **** HOT at what he dose {[]
    edited March 2017
    texas007 wrote:
    The original factory will not do a small run - they insists on a min of 1,000 pieces
    At about $6 a piece - that is $ 6,000 min.

Ouch, that's way out of my league.
    BOFFER wrote:
    Well here is my take on it. $100.00 dollars is not enough for a replacement cufflink. There is a member on this site who I am sure monitors these boards who had a big hand in design and construction of the original FE GG and could make a cufflink from scratch and have it gold plated. To be fair the cost for this would be more than $100.00 as the gold plating would cost that alone unless you get loads done at once. I wont name the chap other than to say his work is admired amongst most on this forum. Might be worth upping your budget and seeing if you get a response. Just my take on things. Other than that good luck in your search.

Yeah, you definitely have a point. I know it would be very different to make one from scratch. If that is the case, I could easily go up to $300 for a custom-made one for the FE GG. My base $100 offer is for a spare pre-made cufflink from the FE run.
    is it ok if the plating don't matched 100%?
    that is my concern
    edited April 2017
    texas007 wrote:
    is it ok if the plating don't matched 100%?
    that is my concern

Hi, I don't mind if the plating doesn't match 100%.
    Hi, I don't mind if the plating doesn't match 100%.
    I think you would need a magnifying glass to see the difference between the original item and a replacement one, even if the gold plating was new. Most GG look new anyway as few owners take them out and play with them so the plating looks new on most guns anyway. Good luck.
    Just an update: I'm still looking for one and willing to pay. B-)
    No worries. I did receive a message from the member on this forum who can make you a replacement trigger and his words were that he was happy to make you one and had messaged you regarding making you one but hadn't had a response. Check your messages and see if its there. If not I am happy to pass on your message if you like. As already mentioned there will be no difference between the original item and the fabricated one, they will be identical. I know this.
    Good luck.
    BOFFER wrote:
    No worries. I did receive a message from the member on this forum who can make you a replacement trigger and his words were that he was happy to make you one and had messaged you regarding making you one but hadn't had a response. Check your messages and see if its there. If not I am happy to pass on your message if you like. As already mentioned there will be no difference between the original item and the fabricated one, they will be identical. I know this.
    Good luck.

Yes, unfortunately I got to read my inbox just yesterday... after 2 months. Please, I would greatly appreciate you forwarding my message. Thank you.
    If you give me your email address I will pass it on to him.

ta
    BOFFER wrote:
    If you give me your email address I will pass it on to him.

ta

PM sent. Thanks.
    Done.
    ta