Vince Flynn books

JustsomeguyJustsomeguy Posts: 10MI6 Agent
I just saw the trailer for an upcoming movie called American assassin. I had never heard of Vince Flynn and see that the movie is based on a set of books he's written with a certain character. Has anyone read these.? Any thoughts? Always looking for some new espionage to read…

Comments

• 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    The Vince Flynn Mitch Rapp books are fantastic. Very sadly Vince passed away to cancer a few years ago. Kyle Mills is now writing them. I was very skeptical but he's done a great job
    Anthony
  • JustsomeguyJustsomeguy Posts: 10MI6 Agent
    The Vince Flynn Mitch Rapp books are fantastic. Very sadly Vince passed away to cancer a few years ago. Kyle Mills is now writing them. I was very skeptical but he's done a great job

Thanks for the reply Anthony, good to know, I'm gonna pick one up! Josh
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    No worries Josh if you like thrillers there is a great site called The real book spy he's on twitter plus we. Site He's a mad Vince Flynn fan but does heaps of reviews cheers
    Anthony
  • The Wicker ManThe Wicker Man EnglandPosts: 434MI6 Agent
    I do enjoy the Vince Flynn novels. Although they can be a little too political for my taste they are always a great read. Can I suggest you start with Transfer of Power, the first novel in the Mitch Rapp series as the books have recurring characters and potential spoilers. -{
    1.ohmss 2.cr 3.frwl 4.ltk 5.gf 6.tswlm 7.sf 8.op 9.tld 10.dn 11.lald 12.tb 13.fyeo 14.ge 15.mr 16.yolt 17.tnd 18.avtak 19.sp 20.twine 21.qos 22.tmwtgg 23.daf 24.dad
    No worries Josh if you like thrillers there is a great site called The real book spy he's on twitter plus we. Site He's a mad Vince Flynn fan but does heaps of reviews cheers

Nice thanks for the heads up! JB
    I do enjoy the Vince Flynn novels. Although they can be a little too political for my taste they are always a great read. Can I suggest you start with Transfer of Power, the first novel in the Mitch Rapp series as the books have recurring characters and potential spoilers. -{

Will do, I actually have a flight tomorrow, will try to find it at the airport. Also OHMSS #1? Interesting lol. Thanks man. Josh