**F/S Royale Filmwear Altaussee Jacket - L (never been worn) £100**

The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
**UPDATE** - I was considering reasonable offers. I've had quite a few views but no bites so as an incentive, I'll take £100 + postage (shouldn't be any more than £5).... Pretty much half price!!!!

I have a "Never been worn" Royale Filmwear Altaussee/Mr.White jacket (from Spectre) for sale. Its a size LARGE and I bought it when it was released but it was too big. I planned to get it tailored but never got round to it. I've tried it on once but knew immediately it was too big.

I normally wear a medium (I wear the same size as David Zaritzky but purchased it BEFORE his review vlog of the jacket came out- I think he went for medium but check out his review on "THE BOND EXPERIENCE" You Tube channel). I'm gutted as its a lovely jacket but I thought it might come up smaller like the original Solden V1 jacket hence why I bought a large.

Converted into British pounds it cost me about £200 inc delivery.

PM me if interested.

** I only want to sell to people residing in the UK (sorry overseas Bond fans)**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"