SCREEN ACCURATE Lock & Co Sandown Trilby (Dr No/FRWL) For SALE

NCR69NCR69 Posts: 12MI6 Agent
The infamous, oft discussed on these pages, Sandown trilby in brown.

Verified by Lock & Co as the correct style thanks to the efforts of forum members.

Mine is a size 7 (57) see Lock & Co website for further info. I understand Lock can adjust a hat if close to size (see other Sandown threads).

It's barely been worn, inside band shows no sign of wear or hair product.

VERY clean in excellent condition - it's principally been a display piece adding character to home either been boxed or displayed in protective environment.

Note the authentic Lock & Co box is slightly damaged. The lid, only, received a triangular tear at centre of lid as a result of careless removal men. It is easily replaceable if the buyer wished to. The lid is sellotaped. The rest of box sturdy and fit for transit. The hat itself incurred no impact it was stored elsewhere at time.

Genuine, prompt communicators. Please send me a pm with reasonable offers (this is a high end item and I request interested parties consider cost new) , requesting photos and I'll send a set of images of hat and hatbox, by return.

I do accept paypal, and recently sold 2 pairs of glasses to 2 splendid chaps on the forum.who both report goods, received in 24 hrs in described condition.