The Vesper Polo? Mack Weldon

I got this ad popping on my instagram the other day of Mack Weldon 'Vesper Polo' that looks almost like the Sunspel Riviera, was wondering if any of you ordered or tried them out? are they any good?

They are selling at $68 and being promoted for daily wear

https://www.mackweldon.com/products/vesper-polo

Comments

• PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    I ordered one. It runs small to be aware. Seems to be a more robust quality than Sunspel.
  • Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    Is the sizing off from Sunspel?

I normally wear a small in a polo in the Sunspel... should I be getting a medium?

I think its cool they made a mock Sunspel polo at a cheaper price but it would be nicer if it was less than $70 bucks :)
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    fleiter wrote:
    I got this ad popping on my instagram the other day of Mack Weldon 'Vesper Polo' that looks almost like the Sunspel Riviera, was wondering if any of you ordered or tried them out? are they any good?

They are selling at $68 and being promoted for daily wear

https://www.mackweldon.com/products/vesper-polo

Not bad but the sleeves are too long compared to the Sunspel.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    Yah they looked a tad longer in the photos.... Uniqlo makes good polos that hit at the mid bicep similar to Sunspel but they have three buttons instead of two
  • MaxCPMaxCP Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Comparing the size chart of the vesper polo with the riviera's one, both seem almost identical in the chest:
    Vesper small: 38"
    Riviera small: 37.6"

They have a free shipping and return policy on anything over 50$. I would just order two sizes and compare it to your sunspel polo.
  • SuitSuit Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    And the Mack Weldon has a small logo on the back (!) so it's a no-go for me.
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    Suit wrote:
    And the Mack Weldon has a small logo on the back (!) so it's a no-go for me.

Oh I guess I didn't notice the logo in the pictures, that's a no for me too
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    Sriram858 wrote:
    Yah they looked a tad longer in the photos.... Uniqlo makes good polos that hit at the mid bicep similar to Sunspel but they have three buttons instead of two
    Do you have a link to the Uniqlo polo? I'm not sure if it's still available
    Just stopped by Uniqolo this weekend and it seems they stopped making the style of polo that was similar to QOS... I will look a bit more on their website and contact them to find out if they will be releasing it.... I did see the logo on the Marc Weldon on the back and was not a fan as well... doubt I will pay 70 dollars for that polo.... might as well get a Sunspel at that point :)
    fleiter wrote:
    Sriram858 wrote:
    Do you have a link to the Uniqlo polo? I'm not sure if it's still available