FS,not Bond related

MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
God damn this year, a lot of you know that my father passed away a few months ago and now on top of that I have financial problems in my home in the middle of my finals, which is freaking unbearable because I can't concentrate enough and I'm afraid to death that I will fail my exams. Unfortunately I have no time this month to work even part time so I can't fix it that way, that's why I'm consider selling out my whole collection, which will probably break my heart but let's be honest - someone who has financial issues once a year all the time doesn't deserve to even have such luxury items. But before I start I was hoping I could sell other things not Bond related, one of which is a pair of discontinued Porsche Design sunglasses with interchangeable lenses. I won these in a graphic design contest straight from Porsche and it's a very rare model. Not sure if any of you collect sunglasses but one can hope - the retail for these was standard for Porsche Design sunglasses, which is 290 euros but I'm not looking absolutely for even half that price. Full titanium frame, made in Japan.

If anyone would be interested please send me a message and sorry for the long demotivating post - I know that everyone has problems but I have a constant feeling for the past month that my life is falling completely apart. :#

Porsche_Design.png