**F/S - John Varvatos goat suede jacket from SPECTRE (Med)**

The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
Hi,

I have a John Varvatos Goat Suede Jacket (from SPECTRE) in a size Medium for sale.

It has been worn around 5 or 6 times but the condition is pretty much brand new!!

I am willing to listen to reasonable offers but please take into consideration that they retail at £500 and due to the rarity of these jackets- I've seen them on EBay for up to £800 (I'm not asking £800 for it by the way LoooL!)

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

S
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"

Comments

• sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Hi,

I have a John Varvatos Goat Suede Jacket (from SPECTRE) in a size Medium for sale.

It has been worn around 5 or 6 times but the condition is pretty much brand new!!

I am willing to listen to reasonable offers but please take into consideration that they retail at £500 and due to the rarity of these jackets- I've seen them on EBay for up to £800 (I'm not asking £800 for it by the way LoooL!)

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

S

cant believe no-one has snapped this up! I have this jacket and it is amazing quality...i get compliments every time i wear it. I also have the Matchless jacket and this is better when you consider the price point. Also it looks like this is the same jacket worn by Tom Cruise in the new MI6 movie!!
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • Sterling ArcherSterling Archer Posts: 197MI6 Agent
    This still for sale? I might be interested.