GWTDT Cezanne

Grailed has this hard-to-find winter coat from The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo in size Medium.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/2496321-Moncler-Cezanne-Giubbotto

Comments

• Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Shouldn't this be in the DC personal affects?
    It certainly doesn't count as James Bond clothing...
    Good find, tho.
    a reasonable rate of return
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    I had posted this in the eBay thread a bit ago. It's dropped in price since. If only it were an XL.
  • GSGS Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    I have one in size 4 and I'd consider that a medium. In context I just got the 48 TF Harrington. Size 2 is More likely a small. Probably closer to a 44
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    Shouldn't this be in the DC personal affects?
    It certainly doesn't count as James Bond clothing...
    Good find, tho.

Truth is, I didn't know where to post it! Definitely not Bond related. But not a DC personal affect either since it's from another movie. I just knew that there were members here who lust for that jacket. (I have no connection to the sale whatsoever, just to be clear.)

Mods feel free to move to wherever you deem appropriate.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Thank you so much for pointing this auction out. I was a bit dubious of the size but it actually fits perfectly and I love it!
    IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3826.jpg
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    David, I am absolutely delighted that you were the one who snapped that up. Looks great!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Thanks to YOU....and it's a beauty. Already been authenticated by Moncler.
  • GSGS Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    Fantastic. I'm so surprised on the size, I could have sworn it would be much smaller.

Great fit on you. I hope my comment didn't confuse earlier with the TF.

I think my dunhill layer cake would fit you like a glove if you're ever in the market for one!