426

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

It's interesting to me that Tom Ford did bring out a very similar shirt to this TB in size/fit/color in cotton/silk: https://modesens.com/product/tom-ford-s … y-6644855/

Couldn't find blue on TF site, so linked another.

427

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Well I guess I'm Bond and don't need this costume as I already have it. It's my island style from the 90s. I remember a nice lady at Saks helping me with it back then. The whole deal. Shirt, jeans, and shoes.

"Better late than never."

428

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

boat shoes... haha i was hoping for some sneakers or flip flops , my dad has got 5 pairs of boat shoes in our garage already ajb007/smile ajb007/lol

Yes i did ride the CAT

429

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

guys, if you guys take alcoser look at the seamaster , i think it will be more to a vintage look, the colours look like it will match the spectre seamaster edition, with that black yellow classic vintage feel but in a seamaster model.... what do you guys think ?

Yes i did ride the CAT

430

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

First outfit a bit disappointing in my opinion but agree it matches the scene really, like most of you have said.
Bond has retired and lives on a remote island so basically could wear anything !
I was just hoping it would of been a OB or sunspel or something rather than another US brand us Brits will never get !
Hoping for some TF aviator type sunglasses too, those QOS I feel are the best.
That alfani shirt from CR must of took me about 10 years to get  ajb007/lol thanks to DBS !

Fingers crossed the new costume designer is kind to us Brits and later scenes will have more accessible clothing that fits our lifestyles and inspires me to buy, rather than custom made.
Lets face it a long way to go and I'm sure my wallet will see some action soon.

007 reporting for duty

431

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

new pics released from second day of filming...maybe grey sunspel t shirt?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a … nd-25.html

432

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

sunny01 wrote:

new pics released from second day of filming...maybe grey sunspel t shirt?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a … nd-25.html

People are going to go nuts with 007s retirement attire!! 

He has holes in his Tee lol

Instagram - bondclothes007

433

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I wonder if this shirt being worn by DC's stuntman is going to be worn by Bond himself? The rest of the outfit are things we've seen Craig in already ajb007/biggrin

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/01/12/12950608-6980375-image-m-50_1556710501714.jpg

434

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

JTM wrote:

I wonder if this shirt being worn by DC's stuntman is going to be worn by Bond himself? The rest of the outfit are things we've seen Craig in already ajb007/biggrin

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/01/12/12950608-6980375-image-m-50_1556710501714.jpg

Looks like swim shorts have tie strings not side tabs

Instagram - bondclothes007

435

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

welshboy78 wrote:
sunny01 wrote:

new pics released from second day of filming...maybe grey sunspel t shirt?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a … nd-25.html

People are going to go nuts with 007s retirement attire!! 

He has holes in his Tee lol

Looks like he is struggling cash wise since he retired! obviously not immune to cash flow worries. Shorts look very snug....i think OB do a drawstring version.

436

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Hope thats his own shirt lol

Instagram - bondclothes007

437

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

JTM wrote:

I wonder if this shirt being worn by DC's stuntman is going to be worn by Bond himself? The rest of the outfit are things we've seen Craig in already ajb007/biggrin

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/01/12/12950608-6980375-image-m-50_1556710501714.jpg

Are those facial recognition dots in his face? Looks like they’ll be compositing Daniel’s face on his, so that could be a complete outfit...

"Enjoy it while it lasts."
"The very words I live by."

438

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Diff sunglasses on stunt in that shirt shot so maybe put on whilst waiting?

Loads of dots in Lifejacket pic

Instagram - bondclothes007

439

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I like how they're taking his wardrobe full circle in a way. What he wore at the beginning and what he's wearing at the end.
https://i.ibb.co/HpcBFhM/Ckdj-Ozk-XAAI-nf3.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/zx5xwtD/SEI-65244912.jpg

440

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Affordable alternatives for the grey t-shirt: charity shops

And I think Bond is wearing navy blue croakies on his sunglasses.

https://www.croakies.com/product/croaki … 1760=78803

Hope those navy shorts are OB; I've already got a pair of those

441

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Can we assume Lea is not with him if this is his retirement?

So far no sign of her

Instagram - bondclothes007

442

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

canoe2 wrote:

Affordable alternatives for the grey t-shirt: charity shops

And I think Bond is wearing navy blue croakies on his sunglasses.

https://www.croakies.com/product/croaki … 1760=78803

Hope those navy shorts are OB; I've already got a pair of those

Only OBs with drawstrings are these I think

https://www.orlebarbrown.com/us/men/swi … wim-shorts

Instagram - bondclothes007

443

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

They are clearly trying to drive home the point that Bond can’t be bothered about his appearance in retirement. Frankly, it fits with the way Craig has approached the character (remember his unkempt flat in Sprectre?). I could also see Fleming’s Bond dressing in this laid back way in retirement. After all, the man once wore sandals with a lounge suit!

On a related note, if the tee and trunks are OB, I can safely say I already own this look (minus the holes), and I’ve worn it boating! Perhaps this is the film where Bond becomes all of us.  ajb007/lol

444

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Miles Messervy wrote:

Perhaps this is the film where Bond becomes all of us.  ajb007/lol

A truly buzzfeed-worthy tagline... James Bond in Bond25 is all of us, and collectors are so here for it  ajb007/rolleyes

445

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

All the holes seen in the shirt in those latest shots tell me that Bond must not have replaced the tee since his Venice cruise in 2006  ajb007/biggrin

446

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

urhash wrote:
Miles Messervy wrote:

Perhaps this is the film where Bond becomes all of us.  ajb007/lol

A truly buzzfeed-worthy tagline... James Bond in Bond25 is all of us, and collectors are so here for it  ajb007/rolleyes

Gets sarcastic about Bond fans on a Bond fan forum discussing Bond's clothes in a new Bond movie in a thread titled "Bond 25 Wardrobe"  ajb007/rolleyes

447

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

canoe2 wrote:
urhash wrote:
Miles Messervy wrote:

Perhaps this is the film where Bond becomes all of us.  ajb007/lol

A truly buzzfeed-worthy tagline... James Bond in Bond25 is all of us, and collectors are so here for it  ajb007/rolleyes

Gets sarcastic about Bond fans on a Bond fan forum discussing Bond's clothes in a new Bond movie in a thread titled "Bond 25 Wardrobe"  ajb007/rolleyes

I got the Sperry's myself so I have no animus about the process or any of the collectors here.  As with my post yesterday about needing expensive TF alternatives, I just find the Bond-for-the-common man happening with the items identified funny.

448

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

urhash wrote:
canoe2 wrote:
urhash wrote:

A truly buzzfeed-worthy tagline... James Bond in Bond25 is all of us, and collectors are so here for it  ajb007/rolleyes

Gets sarcastic about Bond fans on a Bond fan forum discussing Bond's clothes in a new Bond movie in a thread titled "Bond 25 Wardrobe"  ajb007/rolleyes

I got the Sperry's myself so I have no animus about the process or any of the collectors here.  As with my last post, I just find the Bond-for-the-common man happening with the items identified funny.

Then I apologize, I misread the tone of your post.

ajb007/cheers

I just find it a little odd that some people on this forum feel the need to drop into the clothing threads and give attitude. I honestly can't recall a time when a member more interested in the wardrobe aspects went into a props thread and said something about "grown men playing with toys".

449

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Urhash, I thought your buzzfeed joke was funny. Some people get quite sensitive over this stuff. In the end, we’re all here for the same reason.  ajb007/martini

As for the wardrobe we’ve seen so far, they are obviously going the Casino Royale route and using the clothes to help tell the story. Which is fine. I’m sure there will be a big moment where Bond puts on his armor (a suit or DJ) and gets back in the game.

Last edited by Miles Messervy (1st May 2019 13:20)

450

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

T-shirt looks like the Ob-T pewter cloud shirt:

https://i.postimg.cc/rFpR5tM3/FA90-DE84-C6-FD-4041-A6-FE-A7-D36-F723315.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/g2VpJN1W/7-C6-DF514-470-F-4-CE1-B0-BB-BFE1625-BBCEF.png

https://www.orlebarbrown.com/us/men/t-s … en-tshirts

Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.