5,976

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Does anybody know what Tom Ford neckties Bond will be wearing in NTTD?

Instagram: johndalessio

5,977

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

lordfancyface wrote:

Does anybody know what Tom Ford neckties Bond will be wearing in NTTD?


I wish I did! Been waiting for that blue tie that he wears in London!

@JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com

5,978

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

JET007 wrote:
lordfancyface wrote:

Does anybody know what Tom Ford neckties Bond will be wearing in NTTD?


I wish I did! Been waiting for that blue tie that he wears in London!

I suspect that one (the dotted tie) isn't from Tom Ford, particularly as it knots so differently from the blue ottoman tie that is from Tom Ford. In the last few films the ties have not been exclusively from Tom Ford, and I don't expect that to change now. We already know about the Alexander Olch tie.

5,979

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Matt S wrote:
JET007 wrote:
lordfancyface wrote:

Does anybody know what Tom Ford neckties Bond will be wearing in NTTD?


I wish I did! Been waiting for that blue tie that he wears in London!

I suspect that one (the dotted tie) isn't from Tom Ford, particularly as it knots so differently from the blue ottoman tie that is from Tom Ford. In the last few films the ties have not been exclusively from Tom Ford, and I don't expect that to change now. We already know about the Alexander Olch tie.

Dotted blue tie?? Is that the one with the navy POW suit?

5,980

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Not sure these are the SA pair, something is telling me there was debate over the straight/slim fit but either way, somebody lucky enough to be a 32 inch waist may be interested

https://www.tomford.co.uk/straight-fit- … -MENS-SALE

"Mr. Beech... or is that Bond? I am a little confused."

5,981

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

frommeyer wrote:

Massimo Alba should be releasing the black Norway pants any day now, right?

"Ciao J, It will be in the next few days, I think around the first week of December "


From this morning, just FYI

5,982

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Cool. I'm excited.

5,983

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Do you have some sort of direct contact to Paul Smith? I tried over 2 weeks ago with their live chat, email contact service and via Instagram, but unfortunately no success. The automatically generated mail said "we'll get in touch with you shortly"...  ajb007/biggrin

5,984

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Has anyone added braces anchors (buttons) to their sloop suit pants ?

If so, any pics to demonstrate placement and stitching ?

5,985

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Couple quick questions. Is it true that when people get their hands on any of the recent tom ford suits that are screen used by daniel craig, they are usually some shape or form of a modified 48R? I've read that in a few articles. Due to covid and location, I'm not able to try on any TF suits right now. I don't believe that I have his exact physique but I'm 5'11 and 170 lbs with a tiny waist, so I'm probably not too far off from whatever that size happens to be. I just want a good fitting suit, I couldn't care less about screen accuracy in this case.

Question 2.) What tie is used with the "black"/charcoal/and blue POW suit in NTTD that's paired with the sky blue dress shirt?

Thanks!

5,986

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

We've got about the same attributes. 38R works perfectly for me. I have broader shoulders too so, unless you have exceptionally broad shoulders, it's probably safe. That's what matters most fit-wise.

But if your waist is more than 33" I'd have some pause. TF pants don't let out waist size nicely, imo. Meaning, if you have to let the pants out as far as they can go they don't look quite right. Some designers are worse than others in this regard.

5,987

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

MrE wrote:

Couple quick questions. Is it true that when people get their hands on any of the recent tom ford suits that are screen used by daniel craig, they are usually some shape or form of a modified 48R? I've read that in a few articles. Due to covid and location, I'm not able to try on any TF suits right now. I don't believe that I have his exact physique but I'm 5'11 and 170 lbs with a tiny waist, so I'm probably not too far off from whatever that size happens to be. I just want a good fitting suit, I couldn't care less about screen accuracy in this case.

Question 2.) What tie is used with the "black"/charcoal/and blue POW suit in NTTD that's paired with the sky blue dress shirt?

Thanks!

For the most part, yes, that’s true. 48 or 50 depending if he’s wearing padding underneath. Sometimes 52.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

5,988

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Do the NTTD O’Connors have the same amount of shoulder padding as the regular O’Connor?

5,989

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Just saw this image of Ryan Reynolds' new movie, The Adam Project—looks like the RGT supply jacket is getting another staring role.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EoAt3JoVgAAT6nV?format=jpg&name=large

5,990

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

JTM wrote:

Just saw this image of Ryan Reynolds' new movie, The Adam Project—looks like the RGT supply jacket is getting another staring role.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EoAt3JoVgAAT6nV?format=jpg&name=large


Also looks like he went with a medium when he should have gone for a large