WTB Billy Reid Navy Cashmere blend peacoat in XL or XXL

MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
Newer member her on the forum and i was wondering if anyone had this jacket and was willing to sell it? If you are willing to part with this jacket please shoot me a PM and we can discuss price, payment terms and S/H.

Thanks,

Mike
I know where you keep your gun!

Comments

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Just wanted to bump this and see if anyone may be able to help!
  • DanielCDanielC Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    Don't know if it was a cashmere blend, but I saw a BR navy XXL on Ebay a couple of days ago.
    Looking for a ROYALE Filmwear Talamone Shawl Collar Cardigan, size medium. Preferably in Europe, but the US would work as well. Feel free to send a PM!
    DanielC wrote:
    Don't know if it was a cashmere blend, but I saw a BR navy XXL on Ebay a couple of days ago.

I appreciate the heads up but I've actually seen that jacket already and it is a 90% virgin wool and 10% cashmere. I've been watching it for a few weeks and I spoke to the seller and he won't budge on the price so I'm gonna see if i can wait him out :v Ideally i would prefer the jacket in Navy as i'm not really into tan jackets but i confirmed with Billy Reid that none of their stores have any in stock but i did ask them to reconsider a re-issue :)

Thanks,

Mike
    Just wanted to bring this thread back to life and see if anyone may be willing to part with an XL/XXL in this jacket?
    Mods please close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.