FS: Skyfall SIS JointServices Navy Baselayer Workout Shirt (Unworn)

CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
Over the summer I ordered a navy Skyfall workout shirt from Jointservices.com. If you know this British company's work, you know they do a solid job but each item is made to order, and my base layer took about a month to arrive in the US.

I have a 42 chest and ordered a Large which fit fine — if I'd been going for a compression shirt. There are a lot of you younger guys who can pull these things off. But for me it's tighter across the abdomen than I feel comfortable wearing to the gym.

So if you are a Large and want a compression-style shirt this is for you. Personally, I could see this shirt working better on someone who usually takes a Medium. If you wear it looser, it will look closer to the SA version.

The shirt is new without tags because it didn't come with tags. I have tried it on obviously, but never worn it or washed it. The glare in the photos makes the color vary but it is a standard navy, the same shown in the better pictures on the JointServices site.

Here's the info:

86% Polyester/14% spandex
Moisture management system to help keep the body warm during excercise
Designed to be worn next to the skin
Self fabric neckline
Flatlock stitching on all seams

XXS - 28/30
XS - 32/34
S - 36/38
M - 40
L - 42
XL - 44
XXL - 46/48

Please PM me with offers. I assume the shirt would be of greatest interest to someone in the US who would appreciate getting this sooner rather than waiting as long as I did.

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

Full_Size_Render_3.jpg

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Comments