FS:Midnight Blue Grenadine Silk Tie Dr. No NEW Unworn (+Original link)

GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
Hey guys,

On offer is a dark navy (midnight blue) Grenadine tie made from silk by Fermo Fossati in Como, Italy.

Being the geek I am, I recently bought the Anthony Sinclair (AS) dark navy Grenadine which is practically identical: the only two slight differences being that the blade width on the AS is 7cm (screen accurate width; Dr. No) and the one I'm selling here 8cm. This tie is ever-so slightly darker than my new AS one.

http://www.bondsuits.com/dark-navy-grenadine-most-versatile-tie-ever/

Matt's excellent site has more in-depth info about the ties, where they're made and who Fermo Fossati supply...Turnbull & Asser, Drake and Anthony Sinclair to name but a few.

I'd bought this previously on Matt's advice and I’ve now found the link on eBay where I’d originally purchased the tie. The seller is reputable; has 100% feedback and is actually based in Italy.

Current listing price: £48.97 (+ £5.00 shipping)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Grenadine-silk-ties-Grossa-Made-in-Italy-/162674114379?_mwBanner=1&redirect=mobile

I've compared my new AS tie beside the one I'm selling to show how they both compare.
I've also put it against my T&A cocktail cuff shirt (apologies for the less-than-stellar lighting but felt it appropriate to show it against the MTM T&A pale blue)

IMG_4216.jpg

IMG_4217.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

IMG_4219.jpg

IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_4223.jpg

Asking price: £30.00

Buyer covers PayPal fees (although if payment is made via friends/family or gift there's usually no fees).

Shipping to U.K. free, elsewhere please PM and I'll get a quote from Post Office.

If interested please PM or pop me an email.

Thanks guys,

G -{

Comments

• GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    Price drop.
    Link to where I bought the tie added - please see first post.

G -{

1_F04_C719-7_EA6-4754-89_FC-998_ED1_F353_EC.jpg
    Tie now sold!

Mods can you please close this thread, many thanks -{

G.
This discussion has been closed.