FS Jack Purcell OTR Converse (size 9 US ; 8 UK: 42.5 EU)

cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
I have a pair of of OTR converses in Chocolate/Paprika including box for sale in excellent condition. These are size 8 UK (size 9 US/ 42.5 EU). Fitting I would say matches normal shoe size.

They were previously up for trade as I bought them hoping to trade with someone who had my correct size - fortunately this resulted in my finding and buying a larger size from another member, so these are now available for sale. Perfect match to go with the Royale linen trousers!

Please PM with any offers: rare to firstly find a pair for sale and secondly for them to be in such excellent condition.

Pictures to help:
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1602.jpg
s-l1605.jpg
s-l1607.jpg
s-l1608.jpg
s-l1609.jpg

Comments

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I would love to buy those but my plates are a size 10 but I did notice that they are made in China ? Is it possible for us desperate OTR wannabe owners ,that our Far East friends do a knock off copy ?
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Castle007Castle007 Posts: 44MI6 Agent
    PM sent
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    I would love to buy those but my plates are a size 10 but I did notice that they are made in China ? Is it possible for us desperate OTR wannabe owners ,that our Far East friends do a knock off copy ?

I'd be up for a SA replica pair if we could find someone to make them. Surprised Indy hasn't taken a crack at them yet TBH. -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    These are already sold.