The unseen Spectre Tom Ford suit...any pics?

As some know (or don't know) there is one suit that Tom Ford produced that did not make it in the final cut. Featured in the Tom Ford Spectre capsule collection, there was a "khaki left hand twill cotton two-piece suit" that Matt saw in the New York store on Madison. Presumably this was the suit that was overtaken by Craig's favoring on the Cucinelli Morocco Sportcoat look.

I am just curious if anyone has any pics of this particular suit and if they know what the fabric code was. I cant seem to find any pictures of the suit online and don't remember if a fabric code was posted or not.

I am in the market for a nice cotton suit (California weather lol) and was thinking about going this route especially since I will be attending a TF bespoke event soon. Any info is appreciated! -{

Comments

• jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    IMG_6054.png

IMG_6055.png

IMG_6056.png

672R37
  • ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
    very cool! I wish they used this suit instead of the suit separate cucinelli look. Thanks for the pics! -{
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    very cool! I wish they used this suit instead of the suit separate cucinelli look. Thanks for the pics! -{

+ 1. The slightly mismatched separates and oversize boots in the Morocco scenes look a bit odd to me- a suit would have been better, or something more like Comnery's Goldfinger hacking jacket outfit.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    I seem to recall that there were a pair of brown Crockett and Jones shoes set to go with this suit.
  • McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    I seem to recall that there were a pair of brown Crockett and Jones shoes set to go with this suit.

swansea_dbrs_01.jpg
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Im kind of glad he mixed it up rather then just go for another suit
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Im kind of glad he mixed it up rather then just go for another suit
    So am I, what he wears in the film looks more casual and appropriate then the TF suit and C&J shoes.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,758MI6 Agent
    I agree. The return of the odd jacket was long overdue, even if the execution was a bit lacking.