TLD Keyfinder

Hey everyone,

Managed to pick up this keyfinder at an auction recently with a lot of other bits and it got me thinking, has anyone done a 3d printed version or similar as I'd love to have it on my daily keys, could you please let me know and how much it would be, many thanks !

IMG_3909.jpg

Comments

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I know a guy... pm sent
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Aston Martin DBSAston Martin DBS Derbyshire, EnglandPosts: 659MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    I know a guy... pm sent

And I am about to send you a PM too Minigeff!

-{
    "NEVER SAY NO TO ADVENTURES." Ian Fleming
    minigeff wrote:
    I know a guy... pm sent

And I am about to send you a PM too Minigeff!

-{

That sounds ominous :))
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    I've always wondered why people feel they need to tell the whole world that they have sent a PM. The recipient will know they have as they'll get an alert. The sender will know they have as they sent it. The rest of us don't need to know :s
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    I've always wondered why people feel they need to tell the whole world that they have sent a PM. The recipient will know they have as they'll get an alert. The sender will know they have as they sent it. The rest of us don't need to know :s

On my phone I often miss whether I have a notification. The little number after 'new messages' is easy to miss.
    Asp9mm wrote:

In honesty I edited the post and instead of 'post deleted' etc I thought 'pm sent' would be better.

Ironically, no one has read my, or sent me any pm yet. :))
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:

In honesty I edited the post and instead of 'post deleted' etc I thought 'pm sent' would be better.

You see, that's my point. I've posted many things for sale here, and in those threads you get people saying 'PM sent'. And you know what, they actually don't. What's that all about? Do they do it so other interested party's are put off because they think the item may have been sold, or are they just tyre kickers? Or both.
    Asp9mm wrote:

On my phone I often miss whether I have a notification. The little number after 'new messages' is easy to miss.

Unless you look for it, and if you have items for sale on that forum, I'm sure you would. Do you really check the thread first to se if you have PM's before checking for PM's? That seems backwards.
    Asp9mm wrote:
    minigeff wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:

You see, that's my point. I've posted many things for sale here, and in those threads you get people saying 'PM sent'. And you know what, they actually don't. What's that all about? Do they do it so other interested party's are put off because they think the item may have been sold, or are they just tyre kickers? Or both.

No idea what it's all about.

I did actually send a pm though so at least I did my bit :))

I've had a few people say hi recently then go all quiet. Not sure why.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • stripestripe Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    Not to add fuel to this debate, but I haven't got a PM from you so maybe there is a problem with the messaging system ? I'll try and PM you.

minigeff wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

No idea what it's all about.

I did actually send a pm though so at least I did my bit :))

I've had a few people say hi recently then go all quiet. Not sure why.