LVC 1930s Menlo Jacket

I've decided to sell my LVC jacket since it gets hardly any wear. It's a tagged size Medium, but I've had it tailored in the chest, waist and tapered the arms more. I found that it fit much better. It still has that slightly oversized looked, but its more fitted.
There are needle marks on the one part of the right arm from tailoring, but they aren't as noticeable when worn (see pic). I was going to dab dye on them at some point to cover them up but never got around to it.
The extra buttons on the cuff are missing as when it came from Mr Porter, the box was damaged and both buttons were cracked. The extra buttons are still attached to the tag inside the jacket.

epKlWY8l.jpg?1

Pics here https://imgur.com/a/rs2Ob

Measurements:
Chest 21"
Waist 20"
Sleeve length 26"
Cuff 5"
Elbow 6.5"
Bicep 7.75"
Armhole 10.5" almost 11"
Back Length from collar stand 23.5"
Shoulders across back 19.5"

Asking $450 USD shipped in Canada, or $450 USD + shipping elsewhere. Paypal only, no refunds/returns.

Send me a PM

Comments

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    If only this was large! Do you remember what the chest measurements were prior to tailoring?

Thanks,

Mike
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    If only this was large! Do you remember what the chest measurements were prior to tailoring?

Thanks,

Mike
    I think it was around 22-22.25", but not 100% on that.
  • explore007explore007 Posts: 195MI6 Agent
    Hi - what chest size are you as measured?

TheExit148 wrote:
    I've decided to sell my LVC jacket since it gets hardly any wear. It's a tagged size Medium, but I've had it tailored in the chest, waist and tapered the arms more. I found that it fit much better. It still has that slightly oversized looked, but its more fitted.
    There are needle marks on the one part of the right arm from tailoring, but they aren't as noticeable when worn (see pic). I was going to dab dye on them at some point to cover them up but never got around to it.
    The extra buttons on the cuff are missing as when it came from Mr Porter, the box was damaged and both buttons were cracked. The extra buttons are still attached to the tag inside the jacket.

epKlWY8l.jpg?1

Pics here https://imgur.com/a/rs2Ob

Measurements:
    Chest 21"
    Waist 20"
    Sleeve length 26"
    Cuff 5"
    Elbow 6.5"
    Bicep 7.75"
    Armhole 10.5" almost 11"
    Back Length from collar stand 23.5"
    Shoulders across back 19.5"

Asking $450 USD shipped in Canada, or $450 USD + shipping elsewhere. Paypal only, no refunds/returns.

Send me a PM
    explore007 wrote:
    Hi - what chest size are you as measured?
    I measure 38" exactly last time I checked.
    Just bumping up. I am open to offers.
  • explore007explore007 Posts: 195MI6 Agent
    Too small for me I am afraid - I am a 43"
    TheExit148 wrote:
    Just bumping up. I am open to offers.
  • johnwr1johnwr1 Fallston, MDPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    Can it be let back out? Did they leave the material that was taken?
    johnwr1 wrote:
    Can it be let back out? Did they leave the material that was taken?
    I'm not 100% sure if they left it but, you would have stitch holes everywhere if it was taken out.
  • cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    Any chance of you posting some pics of this jacket being worn? Obviously an interested party would be curious to see the result of the alteration and how it will sit on the body. Some details of your personal measurements/stats would also be helpful for potential buyers to gauge whether the alterations done would be appropriate for their own body shapes. Thanks.
  • agentwongagentwong Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    I second cmdr_bong, could you post some fit-pics. Otherwise, I am very interested.
    Fit pics added to album here https://imgur.com/a/rs2Ob. Just have a t-shirt on underneath the jacket.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    thats a bargain , anyone who wants this won't get a better price than this !
    I'd jump on it if i didn't already have one. :007)
    007 reporting for duty
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Wow yeah, fantastic deal! Definitely would’ve grabbed it if it didn’t have that little bit of tailoring done.
    Thread can be closed.
This discussion has been closed.