John Varvatos Suede Racer Jacket

I am hoping someone can assist me with a question on this jacket. I am trying to confirm the shoulder measurements for this jacket in sizes large and extra large. I did reach out to John Varvatos but they advised me that they couldn't provide the measurements.

Thanks,

Mike
I know where you keep your gun!

Comments

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    The shoulder on my Large (original release) was 18.5 inches/47 cm.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the info! I think the xl is probably 19.5 but hopefully someone wi
    reply with that info.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    reply with that info.

I tried on (but never bought) the JV in XL from their original run. It fit me like a glove and my shoulders are 20.5".
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    MikeG77 wrote:
    reply with that info.

I tried on (but never bought) the JV in XL from their original run. It fit me like a glove and my shoulders are 20.5".

I appreciate the info on the XL sizing. I will be in Miami next week so i will see if they have this jacket in an XL to try on and see if i actually like it. Out of all of bonds jackets the JV as well as the matchless seem the least practical for day to day use.
    Was wondering if anyone had a new XL available or one that has been only worn a few times with tags for sale. If anyone does please shoot me a PM!
    Anyone interested in selling one?
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)